Canteens losing link to cells

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

tommywat
level0

Canteens losing link to cells

Postby tommywat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:02 am

I've got a problem were sometime the cells stop reganising the canteen and then my prisoners won't eat at the set times and endup with high food need, this lead to a prision wide starvation when i left it afk for a bit. also when i have the deployment screen open it goes really slow, but it's fine if i select patrols.

The prion is a 2nd one i made after selling the first so i built it fast due to the extra cash if that has anytihng to do with the problems

Prison Save : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cn6th7if17n0 ... rison?dl=0
Trixi
level2
level2

Re: Canteens losing link to cells

Postby Trixi » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 am

very easy.

if you look at your deploymentscreen u can see the way between canteen and cellblock, and also your reception blinking yellow. This means its an insecure area.

at the east side of your reception there isnt a door, so reception is unsecure. and at the south side, you have an open door, so this way is also insecure.

Fix: set the door to reception to normal mode and build another door at the entrance.

edit: why the hell all of your prisoners are dead?
tommywat
level0

Postby tommywat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:57 am

as for the entrance i removed the doors to test something becouose they were modded doors and i forogt to re add them but the problem is there with that closed off, as for dead prisoners, as i said in the 1st post prison wide starvation
tommywat
level0

Postby tommywat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 pm

Since brinign in a new batch of prisoners teh canteen problem seems to have gone, but i've still getting severe fps drop when tryingin to assign guards but it seems to work fine when assignign patrols.
vilifyingforce
level0

Postby vilifyingforce » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:40 pm

tommywat wrote:Since brinign in a new batch of prisoners teh canteen problem seems to have gone, but i've still getting severe fps drop when tryingin to assign guards but it seems to work fine when assignign patrols.

I find the entire deployment tab has massive performance drops since the new patch.
blackdwarf
level2
level2

Postby blackdwarf » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:34 pm

The Low FPS on the deployment screen has been marked as "resolved" in the Mantis bug tracker. I assume that Alpha 36 will have the correction.

Return to “General”