A34: Not enough mail sachel?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

phoebustam
level0

A34: Not enough mail sachel?

Postby phoebustam » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:51 am

As of Alpha 33, mail sachels were flooding mail rooms and causing troubles, but now in Alpha 34, mail sachels are not enough. Now my mail rooms are full of unsorted mail, some mails are sorted but there are no available mail sachels to put into. Moreover, no one seemed to send the mails to the prisoners, does anyone have the same problem?

Now my delivery is full of unsorted mail and ingredients, road full of trucks with ingredients and unsorted mail waiting to unload, prison bus late...
Freebo
level1
level1

Re: A34: Not enough mail sachel?

Postby Freebo » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:59 am

Why cant there just be 1 sachel for each mail room worker?
Themias
level0

Postby Themias » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:39 pm

I think there is one satchel per cell block. However, there seems to be an existing issue with mail delivery: http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=9282
phoebustam
level0

Postby phoebustam » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 am

Themias wrote:I think there is one satchel per cell block. However, there seems to be an existing issue with mail delivery: http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=9282

Yep I think you are right, this issue is exactly my problem. Improvements still needed to be made on mail room.
Kizu
level0

Postby Kizu » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:31 pm

EDIT (because of major BrFrt):
In my prison unsorted mail bags were flooding not just the mail room but also deliveries room and that messed up everything since
new prisoners nor food wasnt coming in. And i dont really have the room for 4 mail rooms (min, medium, max and PC) and
even if i did i dont know if that would work. I was trying to make it shared but i realized no one was actually working there :|
Last edited by Kizu on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freebo
level1
level1

Postby Freebo » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Kizu wrote:In my prison mail sachels were flooding not just the mail room but also deliveries room and that messed up everything since
new prisoners nor food wasnt coming in. And i dont really have the room for 4 mail rooms (min, medium, max and PC) and
even if i did i dont know if that would work. I was trying to make it shared but i realized no one was actually working there :|

Are you sure this is in a34? AFAIK this bug was fixed in a34.
Kizu
level0

Postby Kizu » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Freebo wrote:Are you sure this is in a34? AFAIK this bug was fixed in a34.

Oh, dang it! Sorry i meant now the rooms are full of those brown (unsorted?) mail bags :D

I mean would be but i gave up having a mail room and just trashed everything.
Pogmothoin
level2
level2

Postby Pogmothoin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:21 am

There are enough satchels, but the problem is that sorted mail isn't being stacked into them, nor delivered fast enough, for the tons of mail that pours into the prison everyday. Bug reports have already been filled.

Return to “General”