Too much bugs

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Mad Season
level0

Too much bugs

Postby Mad Season » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi guys,

l bought PA a few days ago. l know the game is still in alpha but l am surprised how many bugs the game have, which basically ruins the gameplay.

- Instead of put the prisoners in solitary confinement the guards just put them the handcuffs on and let them be like this, forever...
- The prisoners don't go to eat (kitchen, cantine, cooks and ingredients are available).
- The prisoners never get visitors or phone calls (visitor room and phones are available and the need for family is high)
- Needs don't work properly at all.
- Prisoners don't get moved to their cells

There are some more smaller bugs. But the mentioned above makes the game unplayable to me. l hope the developer are working on this, would love to play it.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: Too much bugs

Postby VoiD88 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:12 am

All of the things you mentioned are working fine, the problem might be flawed prison design which may cause the AI to malfunction. Please submit your save so that people in the forum can take a look at it and tell you what's wrong with your prison.
Mad Season
level0

Postby Mad Season » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Well, that's weird... But sure, feel free to take a look: http://uploaded.net/file/5ntht1e3

Let me know, thx! :).

Virustotal Log: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/2e11 ... 434294981/
nicorevealed
level0

Postby nicorevealed » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 pm

I feel this current Alpha has more issues compared to the one before.
Jackinator
level1
level1

Postby Jackinator » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Mad Season wrote:Well, that's weird... But sure, feel free to take a look: http://uploaded.net/file/5ntht1e3

Let me know, thx! :).

Ok, i downloaded your prison and
There's really only one step to do: You have to go to the room tab and mark the rooms you want to be solitary/cells as solitary/cells. Right now you only have 6 normal cells and 0 solitaries for 31 prisoners/14 of them in solitary. When i did this with your save, prisoners were going to their cells/solitary immediately, cooks were cooking, and families arriving the next morning.
Mad Season
level0

Postby Mad Season » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Thanks, that works fine :).
xakthos
level0

Postby xakthos » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 pm

My first couple of prison attempts had same problem. The tutorial is ok as far as it goes, I wish it had you build the entire prison up from scratch. Then you'd definitely know how all of it works from research on. Don't forget to mark other rooms as well as they all have to be designated. After researching deployment from the warden screen you can then station guards as well.

Return to “General”