Prisoners need to Age

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Rynard
level1
level1

Prisoners need to Age

Postby Rynard » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Aging really needs to be implemented. One of my legendaries is up to 598 years because he keeps killing guards with his 1-shot ability. Plus he's super sturdy, so it takes 4+ tazers before he falls. So with the game in it's current state; he will never be released, never be paroled for good behavior and never die; which kind of defeats the purpose of him being in jail. I guess it's better that he kill guards forever instead of civilians on the outside???

My suggestion is have prisoners age equivalent to the time served. So a 20 year old that serves 40 years will be 60 when he leaves. There needs to be a hard cap for age too. Like at 90-100, they die of old age. I'm sure other people with legendaries in their prisons are having similar issues.

That being said, there is the issue of your staff being immortal. You could make them age too, and just lower the replacement cost by a large chunk. Like $10 to rehire, but keep the wages the same. At the very least though, prisoners need to age.
Roy974
level1
level1

Re: Prisoners need to Age

Postby Roy974 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:00 am

Totally agree prisoners should age and personally if prisoners age then so should staff.
officerc
level1
level1

Postby officerc » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:27 pm

I am fine with the way staff is handled right now (maybe they shouldn't spawn directly but arrive the next morning).

But prisoners really should age, I am totally with you on that. It bothers me when they have to be there 90 years and walk out with the age of 19.
DelayedReaction
level1
level1

Postby DelayedReaction » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 pm

make him run the gauntlet!
plainawesome
level0

Postby plainawesome » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:08 am

I agree, it just seems consistent. But then again, think about the face in games, how will the devs have enough time to do all those faces and face in games to have them age appropriately. It may also cause more sprite bugs.
bunnyman3
level1
level1

Postby bunnyman3 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:41 pm

yes this needs to be put in ive got a legendary prisoner who is in for 125 years for killing prisoners and guards to stop this from increasing ive put him to supermax as well as another legendary prisoner who got killed by a guard but anyway i put them into there own cells with there own solitary, infirmary and canteen which one of the kitchens cook 1 meal for they have there own doctor with 8 guards who are outside there cells with tasers and 1 armed guard they are not allowed to work or take part in reform programs for safety reasons so i think you should do this for your legendary prisoners if they cant behave ive had legendaries before that didnt really break the rules so dont stick them straight of site as soon as you see legendary prisoner if they constantly murder prisoners or guards then do it

NOTE: putting them in isolation and not allowing them to have the following needs will mean they will get angry so put loads of guards in the area
[list]
freedom
drugs
alcohol
clothing
religion
environment

Return to “General”