Prison architect delivery error?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Jasper.M.F
level0

Prison architect delivery error?

Postby Jasper.M.F » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:01 pm

First off, I know I should be posting this under the developer sub-forum, but for some reason I don't have access (even though I bought the game on steam).

Anyway, I have a rather large sandbox mode prison that I made to be aesthetically pleasing, and incredibly well functioning. But it seems my plans fail when I try make it well functioning. My prison goes to a full riot in the length of about one day because everybody has critical need for food. I have a kitchen with 17 chefs, 17 cookers, 8 fridges, 4 sinks and some sprinklers. The room is marked as staff only, there is one entrance with a metal detector in front of it, and each chef has access to the deliveries area. My canteen has 25 benches, 14 tables and 5 serving tables. But the thing is, there are absolutely no food deliveries whatsoever. The cooks just stand around and do nothing. I get deliveries for building supplies, but that's it.

Before you ask; My kitchen is marked as a kitchen, and I have tried removing it and adding it again
My deliveries area is attached to the road
Chefs have access to the deliveries area
There is lighting, and plumbing connected to each cooker, fridge and sink.
None of the cookers are blocked, and chefs have access to all of them (they've cooked there before)
No prisoners are employed at the kitchen

Before I go crying out "BUG BUG, FIX THE BUG INTROVERSION" I want to say that it is probably something I'm doing wrong in the logistics. I have taken plenty of screen shots that I will upload.

Thanks in advance.

bunnyman3
level1
level1

Re: Prison architect delivery error?

Postby bunnyman3 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:55 pm

was this prison made in A28 or below
Threehorns
level3
level3

Re: Prison architect delivery error?

Postby Threehorns » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 am

Did you change the security clearance of the canteen area to something different than shared clearance?

Like "protected prisoners only", "staff only", etc

Make sure the security clearance is "Shared".

Return to “General”