Future features of Cloning

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

haitu
level0

Future features of Cloning

Postby haitu » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 am

After you highlight your area you should be able to see a semi transparent clone of that highlight hovering over your mouse.

You should also be able to rotate it.
poser002
level0

Re: Future features of Cloning

Postby poser002 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 am

Also you should be
able to clone large area's, i like to make cell blocks like 20x30 in size be nice to cover a full area rather then just a small block size.
Trumbettoo
level1
level1

Postby Trumbettoo » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:59 pm

haitu wrote:After you highlight your area you should be able to see a semi transparent clone of that highlight hovering over your mouse.

You should also be able to rotate it.

First one is decent, second point is golden. Rotation all the way, 180 mostly :P
newty15
level1
level1

Postby newty15 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:49 am

I agree to all. Also another good feature might be that you could save a list of cloned rooms so that they can be used again and again without having to keep cloning, like a saved parts list.
poorstudent
level2
level2

Postby poorstudent » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:31 pm

I really like this saving clones idea. Like keeping them on a 'clipboard' similar to what sometimes happens on Microsoft word (random connection I know!)

A big thing for me would to also lay pipes/electrics with cloning as especially with cells when the layout is the same it can be an added task to just have to pipe/do the cables.

I do understand that some buildings will simply have amenities passing through them and so will be a pain if you clone them, so maybe an option to clone with amenities?! Just some free thinking here!!

Return to “General”