Doesn't make sense that you can manually change securities

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

scout15
level1
level1

Doesn't make sense that you can manually change securities

Postby scout15 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 pm

So, you can intake a bunch of min sec prisoners, then manually change them all to max sec, and get $200 / day instead of $75 / day for them.
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Re: Doesn't make sense that you can manually change securiti

Postby RichieGrape » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:00 am

scout15 wrote:So, you can intake a bunch of min sec prisoners, then manually change them all to max sec, and get $200 / day instead of $75 / day for them.

i agree that the money thing is messed up..

personally in my prison i accept only 1 type of prisoner and than use the 4 types (min,med,max,supermax) to segregate my cellblocks
  • Min(blue) -is given to instigators and prisoners with no traits(just enough to fill up the cell blocks that the instigators are in)
  • Med(orange)prisoners with no traits/or traits that really mean nothing to me (fearless,Stoical,swift)
  • Max(red) is for the tough guys, strong, volatile
  • Supermax(maroon) goes to anyone who is deadly or extremely anything...also tend to put the tough guys in here as filler (in theory i assume they might be able to hold their own against some of my nastiest prisoners, in theory)

you should get paid based on what security level they come in as regardless of if you change their security rating...only time it should change is in the case of an automatic security level upgrade (murder punishment)
scout15
level1
level1

Postby scout15 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:31 am

RichieGrape wrote:
scout15 wrote:So, you can intake a bunch of min sec prisoners, then manually change them all to max sec, and get $200 / day instead of $75 / day for them.

i agree that the money thing is messed up..

personally in my prison i accept only 1 type of prisoner and than use the 4 types (min,med,max,supermax) to segregate my cellblocks
  • Min(blue) -is given to instigators and prisoners with no traits(just enough to fill up the cell blocks that the instigators are in)
  • Med(orange)prisoners with no traits/or traits that really mean nothing to me (fearless,Stoical,swift)
  • Max(red) is for the tough guys, strong, volatile
  • Supermax(maroon) goes to anyone who is deadly or extremely anything...also tend to put the tough guys in here as filler (in theory i assume they might be able to hold their own against some of my nastiest prisoners, in theory)

you should get paid based on what security level they come in as regardless of if you change their security rating...only time it should change is in the case of an automatic security level upgrade (murder punishment)

You get paid less for anyone you designate as min/medium though.

Too bad race doesn't play into violence at all, since that's one of the leading factors of prison violence.
Pingy
level1
level1

Postby Pingy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:00 pm

How do you know all that seemingly random violence isnt racially motivated? ;)

Return to “General”