So the game broke after last update..

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

sapherius
level0

So the game broke after last update..

Postby sapherius » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 am

Hi guys, I've been playing this game since I think beta 11. I stopped playing for a while and then restarted today, on version alpha 24-pc steam.

I played for about 3 hours and I ran into the following problems:

1. I had a workshop set up with 6 machines, assigned 6 prisoners to the station, set up work time in regime, but no one went to work.

2. There is a toilet in every prison cell, but prisoners don't use them, they just pee wherever they go. The prisoners were also hopping in prison cell during free time having a toilet need icon on their head but just would not use the toilets. All toilets have been connected to water pipes.

3. Prisoners don't go to sleep.They stay awake during night and still refuse to use the toilet.

I was running extra grant mod, after I deactivated all the mods, these problems still occur.

I tried to look for solutions but no one else seem to have these problems.

Does anyone else have these problems?
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Re: So the game broke after last update..

Postby RGeezy911 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:52 am

Hi sapherius,

First and foremost, make sure you are using a new prison map. Using prisons created on old alphas can cause problems.

Secondly,
sapherius wrote:I had a workshop set up with 6 machines, assigned 6 prisoners to the station, set up work time in regime, but no one went to work.

A lot has changed. The prisoners must now pass a reform program that certifies that they can use the Workshop tools safely. Some of your prisoners must pass this program before continuing.

Cheers!
tertaim
level3
level3

Postby tertaim » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:16 am

i had a mod installed wich selled tree stumps, it broke the shit out of my game (couldnt assign jobs to work areas), you can try deactivating all of your mods. helped in my case.
sapherius
level0

Postby sapherius » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm

RGeezy911 wrote:Hi sapherius,

First and foremost, make sure you are using a new prison map. Using prisons created on old alphas can cause problems.

Thanks for the help on the work part, however this map is newly made after the update so I don't know what's up with prisoners not using toilet.
MagnesiumDew
level1
level1

Postby MagnesiumDew » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:57 pm

My prisoners will only use toilets in the canteen, or just about anywhere... except from their cells. As well as the drug and alcohol programs not working, my game is pretty much unplayable :(

Return to “General”