What I would like to see in Alpha 22

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

dawidosdp
level0

What I would like to see in Alpha 22

Postby dawidosdp » Fri May 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Dear Introversion software in alpha 22i would really love for you to work on the prisoner game mode for example being able to sleep,eat,rake part in classes workshops,cleaning duties etc I would really appreciate if you worked on it with respect and love Dave
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Re: What I would like to see in Alpha 22

Postby RGeezy911 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Dawidosdp, Introversion Software will start working on the most popular bugs that have been reported in the Mantis Bug Tracker. Therefore, no new features will be released during this month, but we will be getting regular updates during the weeks. So expect the game to play much more better then before.

New features will be coming at the end of July.

MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Sat May 31, 2014 9:19 am

dawidosdp wrote:Dear Introversion software in alpha 22i would really love for you to work on the prisoner game mode for example being able to sleep,eat,rake part in classes workshops,cleaning duties etc I would really appreciate if you worked on it with respect and love Dave

I suggest you watch the end of the update video for Alpha 21 to see their plans for Alpha 22.
mike santoz
level0

Postby mike santoz » Sat May 31, 2014 7:19 pm

i would like to see prison gang's and the possibility to assign cells to prisoners. (and the execution working, but you're probably busy with it already)
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Postby MAdMaN » Sat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm

I would like to see suggestions posted in the correct area of the forums.
snickerbars
level0

Postby snickerbars » Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm

MAdMaN wrote:I would like to see suggestions posted in the correct area of the forums.

And where would this be correctly posted? There's 4 topics for threads and General seems to be the correct one......You seem like a rude person who likes to bully people for the tiniest flaws. Get help bra.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat May 31, 2014 8:42 pm

snickerbars wrote:
MAdMaN wrote:I would like to see suggestions posted in the correct area of the forums.

And where would this be correctly posted? There's 4 topics for threads and General seems to be the correct one......You seem like a rude person who likes to bully people for the tiniest flaws. Get help bra.

Read the stickies.

Discussion of bugs, feature requests, predictions for future versions, and other topics related to the alpha belong in the Prison Architect Developer Forum. I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet, which means that you need to register your Prison Architect key. If you bought Prison Architect directly from Introversion, then instructions should be in the email that you received. If you got the game via Steam, please read these instructions.

Once you have access to the Developer Forum, please read this topic on how to post a suggestion or question. In particular, please try to post only one idea or bug per topic, and please search the forum before you post. It is likely that someone else has already had your idea, and it would be better to respond to an older post than to create a new topic.

Thank you.

xander
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi snickerbars,

If you want to access the developer wiki, the developer forum board, and the mantis bug tracker, you will need to get the key that the Steam Client provides you for Prison Architect. Copy that key, and use it here: http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register/

Once complete, you'll be able to post suggestions and feature requests in the developer boards. Additionally, please read the stickied posts as they contain very useful information. Also, use the search function when you have a new topic idea, because the chances are that someone has already had the same idea!

Enjoy your stay here!

Edit: Ninja'd!

xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Ninja'd! :P

xander
SvetaMrak
level0

Postby SvetaMrak » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:30 am

When you save the game Prison is not saved because the folder in Russian. Is it possible to fix this error? Or do support Russian language?
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:42 pm

SvetaMrak wrote:When you save the game Prison is not saved because the folder in Russian. Is it possible to fix this error? Or do support Russian language?

*facepalm*
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:06 pm

SvetaMrak wrote:When you save the game Prison is not saved because the folder in Russian. Is it possible to fix this error? Or do support Russian language?

This is a well documented problem that has been discussed at great length in the developer forum. We hope that it will be fixed during the month of bug smashing leading up to alpha 22.

xander

Return to “General”