Superior Bed Task

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

angelous
level0

Superior Bed Task

Postby angelous » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello!

I am/was trying to do the Carpentry Apprenticeship Program grant task, but I've seem to have run into a bug:

It tries to count on the total number of presently available superior beds instead of a counter of how many have been produced (this is very different from other such tasks like finding 10 drugs, which even count drugs found before you activate the grant/task)

I guess I can try getting rid of the exports in my prisson, but I do think this is a small issue/bug to have to do this

Sparrrrow
level1
level1

Re: Superior Bed Task

Postby Sparrrrow » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 pm

i have the same problem

can be fixed by:
-removing exports temporarily
- placing a road gate at the bottom of the road and lock it until 10 beds are produced
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 am

I'd suggest removing your exports room and manually selling any surplus licence plates until you get enough beds. That's how I solved it.
angelous
level0

Postby angelous » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Yes.

I ended up by removing exports temporarily and changing the position of the carpenter tables to have them freed up (couldn't seem to make them move the beds to desks)

In any case, I hope devs read this and solve this little particularity :)
christhekiller
level3
level3

Postby christhekiller » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:01 pm

I would place my exports back when no trucks were in the area then immediately remove it as soon as all my workers were tasked with moving the beds to exports. They would still be tasked with moving it to the area after you remove exports.
for_d
level0

Postby for_d » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm at the point where I've produced well over 10 beds, they're all stored in multiple locked exports rooms. Before this, I'd removed all exports rooms and counted the number in beds in the workshops to be above 10. Still no go on the grant. Any ideas?
J0n8s
level0

Postby J0n8s » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 pm

I have the same problem, i produced way over 10 beds, and deleted the export but the grant is still unfilled.
They told the Bug was fixed in Alpha-23 perhaps it is new in Alpha-24, i opend a new Bugreport.
J0n8s
level0

Postby J0n8s » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:09 pm

I was able to fix the problem see the Bugreport.

What i did was delete the grant status manually from the save game:
-Deleted the section "BEGIN Grant_FurnitureManufacturing" under the "BEGIN Grants" section
-Then Opened this save game and accept the grant again in the Grants Tab
-Now i had the new fixed version of the Carpentry Apprenticeship Program, which could be completed
Pruvan
level2
level2

Postby Pruvan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Basically, if you were using a save file from previous Alphas you may still experience this issue. It's always recommended to start a fresh prison when new Alphas are released to avoid wacky shenanigans like this from occurring. If you want to keep your current save file, you can try the steps J0n8s provided to try and salvage your save.

Return to “General”