Using both lanes for all transports

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

!!Ritter
level0

Using both lanes for all transports

Postby !!Ritter » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 am

Personally my prison is at 199 cells. Yay me. However, I have issues with getting enough of the cargo in and the cargo out in a timely matter. I consistently have large back up of delivery trucks. I'm suggesting that the road be expanded to three lanes and the outer lanes be going in opposite directions. We can also have a designated load and unload spot. I understand that I can control this by moving where I have the first available delivery zoned room. the middle lane would be for emergencies. I'm american, and we call this the center/turn lane, I believe. I'm not sure how other countries drive besides america.

Critiques on this idea?
Sparrrrow
level1
level1

Re: Using both lanes for all transports

Postby Sparrrrow » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:47 am

hiring more workmen should also solve your problem
Watsons27
level1
level1

Postby Watsons27 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Sparrrrow wrote:hiring more workmen should also solve your problem

True that
!!Ritter
level0

Postby !!Ritter » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 pm

I have 50 workmen and 50 gardeners, 30 chefs, and with 4 workshops of items to sell with a prisoner limit of 350. No construction going on I have expanded across the road and the transportation of everything seems like it's the issue. I have unobstructed paths to everywhere and have the fastest floor tiles laid down. Maybe I should just run with 75 workmen instead but it kills my daily income.
Sparrrrow
level1
level1

Postby Sparrrrow » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:03 pm

!!Ritter wrote:I have 50 workmen and 50 gardeners, 30 chefs, and with 4 workshops of items to sell with a prisoner limit of 350. No construction going on I have expanded across the road and the transportation of everything seems like it's the issue. I have unobstructed paths to everywhere and have the fastest floor tiles laid down. Maybe I should just run with 75 workmen instead but it kills my daily income.

50 gardeners is way too much according to my opinion

change some of those into workmen

Return to “General”