SPRITE problems 14/12/2013

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

thavermin
level0

SPRITE problems 14/12/2013

Postby thavermin » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:10 am

Every time I play the sprites load as random pictures. Delivery trucks are just blank boxes or random sprites, as are the guards, prisoners, doors and tables etc.

Downloaded through steam yesterday and didn't have this problem until I sold my first prison, was building the next, saved the game and exited. Now whenever I open it up this sprite problem keeps happening. Tried re-installing, re-downloading and restarting my computer. Nothing has fixed it.

Kind of makes the game unplayable when I can't tell what things are without hovering the mouse cursor over them...

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank You.
Dan7794
level1
level1

Re: SPRITE problems 14/12/2013

Postby Dan7794 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Have you installed anymods?
xander
level5
level5

Re: SPRITE problems 14/12/2013

Postby xander » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Discussion of bugs, feature requests, and other suggestions belongs in the Prison Architect Developer Forum. I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet, which means that you need to register your Prison Architect key. If you bought Prison Architect directly from Introversion, then instructions should be in the email that you received. If you got the game via Steam, please read these instructions.

Once you have access to the Developer Forum, please read this topic on how to post a suggestion or question, and please try to search the forum before you post. It is likely that someone else has already had your problem---in fact, I am pretty sure that this is a well known problem having to do with drivers for graphics cards---and it would be better to respond to an older post than to create a new thread.

Thank you.

xander

Return to “General”