Will a faster speed be coming?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Infinitised
level0

Will a faster speed be coming?

Postby Infinitised » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm just curious as to whether they'll either make the fastest speed a lot quicker or introduce a few more speeds?

It seems to me that a lot of the cash flow problems people are having is due to having to wait around so long, even on the fastest mode.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:58 pm

There is already a faster speed...Check on the clock of game, you will see a >>, click it..

If you encounter slow speed even on faster speed, dont overdo having a lot A.I or anything that slows the game
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 pm

There will most likely be faster speeds but they probably won't be introduced until beta because a lot of performance work will needs to be done to make sure the game runs smoothly even at a faster rate.
Yes, that is a penguin with rabies. Deal with it.
MasacruAlex
level0

Postby MasacruAlex » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:45 pm

thekillergreece wrote:There is already a faster speed...Check on the clock of game, you will see a >>, click it..

If you encounter slow speed even on faster speed, dont overdo having a lot A.I or anything that slows the game

he meant faster than that.

Maybe there'll be an option to have a day pass either stopping the time when smth bad happens throughout or just sort out what happened the next day

Return to “General”