Any PA mods?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

HockeyMike24
level1
level1

Any PA mods?

Postby HockeyMike24 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 am

After playing PA a lot, I start to get bored. I started in Alpha 9 and I think I have done just about everything there is to do. So, are there any mods out there worth trying?
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Re: Any PA mods?

Postby HerrJoebob » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:04 am

HockeyMike24 wrote:After playing PA a lot, I start to get bored. I started in Alpha 9 and I think I have done just about everything there is to do. So, are there any mods out there worth trying?

Absolutely, come over to the developer forum and there will most likely be new releases tonight. Check out GFC (Global Financial Crisis) in particular. I have no involvement in its development, but that's the most famous one IMO.
loper324
level0

Postby loper324 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 am

HerrJoebob wrote:Absolutely, come over to the developer forum and there will most likely be new releases tonight.

Where is this at? I've never modded PA yet but I'd like to try and see what all happens.
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Postby HerrJoebob » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 am

Look at the PDF in the link that came in the Introversion e-mail after you bought the game, the instructions are there.
Spectre Incarnate
level2
level2

Postby Spectre Incarnate » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 am

But if you got your game on Steam you probably wouldn't have an email. At least, I didn't..
Steam users go here.
Xoligy
level3
level3

Postby Xoligy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 pm

HerrJoebob wrote:
HockeyMike24 wrote:After playing PA a lot, I start to get bored. I started in Alpha 9 and I think I have done just about everything there is to do. So, are there any mods out there worth trying?

Absolutely, come over to the developer forum and there will most likely be new releases tonight. Check out GFC (Global Financial Crisis) in particular. I have no involvement in its development, but that's the most famous one IMO.

Mod is actually on the general forums not the dev forums anymore...

The mod is here: http://forums.introversion.co.uk/prison ... php?t=3876

Return to “General”