Zombie Prisoner sighted!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Check Six
level2
level2

Zombie Prisoner sighted!

Postby Check Six » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:04 pm

So, I was just checking my utilities as all my washing machines had been broken. I switched off the power to them, but the workmen couldn't fix them. They began to walk away, then turn around as the job still wasn't done, and attempted to fix them again. So I switched off the water, and that did the trick.

But then, I saw a prisoner with a completely red bar underneath him walking along a corridor. Strange, right? Normally a completely red bar means they're dead. I zoomed in, and sure enough, he was dead...YET HE WAS MOVING!

I clicked off the utilities screen and saw the reason why. He was being transported from the morgue to a hearse by a guard!

Obviously, the guard was not visible in my utilities screen, or else it would not have seemed...creepy.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Well..The most creepy zombie character is: Visitor.

When they die, guard takes them and place them on Morgueslab. But Zombie visitor moves a bit. Then again put back to morgue slab, move, put back,move, put back, infinite times.. When they go to hearse, they again move and they are again put on morgueslab again...So, the creepy zombie is visitor :P

Would wish that in before Alpha finished, Chris would add Zombie mode in game.. Guard fight and kill zombies...Admins will be the supporters as they can research some defensive items, such turrets or barricades :P
Check Six
level2
level2

Postby Check Six » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Yeah, I don't like zombie games too much, BUT...

Do yourself a favour and get "The Last of Us" on PS3. BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

I also have just got Zafehouse Diaries, which is a different type of Zombie game, and really difficult so far.
Steve

Member of the Australian Society of WW1 Aero Historians

http://www.ww1aero.org.au/
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Check Six wrote:Yeah, I don't like zombie games too much, BUT...

Do yourself a favour and get "The Last of Us" on PS3. BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

I also have just got Zafehouse Diaries, which is a different type of Zombie game, and really difficult so far.

Sorry, but I got XBOX360... i dont need PS3 anyways because I will get PS4..Saving some money
hugeknight
level1
level1

Postby hugeknight » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 pm

dont make the mistake of getting any next gen box just buy a pc may be more expensive but alot more versatile (game wise)
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm

hugeknight wrote:dont make the mistake of getting any next gen box just buy a pc may be more expensive but a lot more versatile (game wise)

More versatile is not necessarily a selling point. Consoles have dedicated controllers that "just work," plug into my 20 year old television without difficulty (thus I can play from across the room), represent a known quantity for developers (increasing the chances that a game will work out-of-the-box), and (as you point out) can be cheaper than a PC with the specs to play similar games. Note that I am not necessarily planing on getting any of the next generation consoles (I refuse to pay more than $100 for a console, meaning that I am generally a generation behind---I did get a Wii a couple of years ago, and a used PS3 earlier this year), just pointing out that there are legitimate reasons to get a console and "just get a PC" is not really helpful or productive advice.

xander
hugeknight
level1
level1

Postby hugeknight » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:13 pm

xander wrote:
hugeknight wrote:dont make the mistake of getting any next gen box just buy a pc may be more expensive but a lot more versatile (game wise)

More versatile is not necessarily a selling point. Consoles have dedicated controllers that "just work," plug into my 20 year old television without difficulty (thus I can play from across the room), represent a known quantity for developers (increasing the chances that a game will work out-of-the-box), and (as you point out) can be cheaper than a PC with the specs to play similar games. Note that I am not necessarily planing on getting any of the next generation consoles (I refuse to pay more than $100 for a console, meaning that I am generally a generation behind---I did get a Wii a couple of years ago, and a used PS3 earlier this year), just pointing out that there are legitimate reasons to get a console and "just get a PC" is not really helpful or productive advice.

xander

ok sorry :D
but what i meant was if i was going to shovel a spade full of monies (next gen box price + online subs + anything else i might what to get) will "eventually" cost as much as getting a good gaming pc no need for brain busting graphics.
with all that said i agree that the controllers most of the time work better on games so you could get one for a pc and any wiring for any old tv for a pc (which i do i have mine hooked on a 40 inch lcd) any way it all comes down to personal preferences and disposable income i geuss
so i vote none although i was a xbox fanboy but i was disappointed by both at e3.
just my two cents.

Return to “General”