Suggestions and questions (Guard Dogs and Dog Rehab program)

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

xander
level5
level5

Re: Suggestions and questions (Guard Dogs and Dog Rehab prog

Postby xander » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Sildaekar wrote:...a full time father...

How many and how old?

Personally, I am only a 3/4 time father (of a 21 month old). The rest of my time right now is spent babysitting calc students.

xander
NoOpen
level1
level1

Postby NoOpen » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:35 am

Sillyway wrote:First of all. Sorry for not reading suggestions and stuff that will be added later in the game. I did not know. At least I read the subjects of some on the first page and did not find anything about this, I was probably too busy and blind and happy about the idea about these things to even be able to see if someone else even had this suggestion. SORRY for being too happy and trying to help a little! You guys kind of ruined the joy for your negative replies.
As one said, maybe telling me kindly that this have already been suggested and a "welcome" to the community wouldn't have ruined my day.

Oh, And I am not a GUY. -.-

EDIT: Please mods, lock/remove this thread..

Pity card rejected, Learn to read what you have been told to read since the creation of public internet. Longer if your a tech head...

Are you joking, You want to be praised for spending 5 seconds skimming down one page? Instead of 10 seconds using the search feature...Hell you even admit you only read "some" on the page. Selective ignorance is a dangerous mistress by the way.

Apology for breaking the rules, annoying everyone and then trying to make us the bad guys rejected. Ten years ago I still would not have been kind and said welcome...Because the rule was pretty general for almost a decade already
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:12 am

Pity card rejected

WTF? Don't be an idiot. For what it's worth, most of the original post was discussing an idea that hasn't been raised before; that of dog rehab.

edit: On re-reading your post I find your choice of words interesting. I think they relate less to your view of the poster and reveals a lot about your view of her gender.

A better psychologist than me (and I'm not a psychologist) might point out:
. Your use of the word 'rejected' twice, which was not mentioned in the original post.
. Your mention of the need for praise, for which there is no evidence in the post.
. Your use of the word 'mistress' and ignorance.
. Your phrase 'learn to read what you have been told' is scary.
. Your insistence on an apology for 'breaking the rules', whatever they are.
. Your insistence on the importance of following 'the rules'.
. Your suggestion that 'the rules' were deliberately ignored.
. Your suggestion the poster wants pity.

Awkward.
CplHenderson
level2
level2

Postby CplHenderson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:20 am

Holy crap - you guys are digging WAY too deep into this.

Sillyway - Sorry about being rude, but you posted in the wrong forum, and you should have searched first.

Sildaekar - Agreed.

Jasonmm92 - You're overreacting to legitimate concerns. Maybe we were overly rude, but there are already a crapton of suggestions which the devs will have to go through. Most of them probably won't be read anyway, and posting in both forums with many duplicates makes it even harder to sort out.

paktsardines - Well, her post did sound an awful lot like whining. Also, way too much analysis.

Great. Done. Lock thread, please.
Sildaekar
level2
level2

Postby Sildaekar » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:22 am

paktsardines wrote:
Pity card rejected

WTF? Don't be an idiot. For what it's worth, most of the original post was discussing an idea that hasn't been raised before; that of dog rehab.

edit: On re-reading your post I find your choice of words interesting. I think they relate less to your view of the poster and reveals a lot about your view of her gender.

A better psychologist than me (and I'm not a psychologist) might point out:
. Your use of the word 'rejected' twice, which was not mentioned in the original post.
. Your mention of the need for praise, for which there is no evidence in the post.
. Your use of the word 'mistress' and ignorance.
. Your phrase 'learn to read what you have been told' is scary.
. Your insistence on an apology for 'breaking the rules', whatever they are.
. Your insistence on the importance of following 'the rules'.
. Your suggestion that 'the rules' were deliberately ignored.
. Your suggestion the poster wants pity.

Awkward.

Just wanted to say...wow...you read waaaayyyy to far into things :shock: ....good analysis though.

Return to “General”