91%
No
9%

Total votes: 11
Mr.Matt
level0

Guards are retarded ! please do something

Postby Mr.Matt » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Really like the game and the new alpha patch 11.

but guards are retarded when it comes down to two things . :cry:

1. Guards can't multi task ? - when you search a prisoner / metal detector goes off , they handcuff the prisoner and walk him to his cell , when he should remove the weapon/item first. Please make this a must do because when you search a prisoner with keys and they get dropped on the ground every prisoner runs like forest gump out of there.

2. Guards don't care about the Staff only rule in the deployment - i have prisoners "working" so they must get out the front door , this is retarded because the guard lets him walk through the staff only part of the hospital rather than cuffing him.
Check Six
level2
level2

Postby Check Six » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 am

Mr Matt,

I read somewhere that you should place bins near to your metal detectors. Those prisoners caught with contraband will be searched, and their contraband will be binned and classified as garbage. This doesn't help if you see a random prisoner wandering around and then flashes a knife. If you search him (for example) in the middle of the yard, it will simply be dropped.

Sure, it might need to be "tweaked" a little, but if you put bins adjacent to your metal detectors, it will help you immensely.
Steve

Member of the Australian Society of WW1 Aero Historians

http://www.ww1aero.org.au/
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:53 am

Yep, Guards are retarded..Wait!They are not!

A.I is retarded...Or simple not well programmed.

When someone is injured, doctor and guard rush to the injured, but doctor able to catch him in time, heals him, then guards takes him to medical bed instead of cell...

When someone is breaking "law" of prison, nearby guards dont stop him, ONLY GUARDS WHO SAW the breaker of "law" still stop him...

The movement of guard is lagging, move,stop,move,stop and so on...Making it fail to correctly search a prisoner

Last,but not guard, prisoner sleeps,wakes up,sleep,wakes up and so on, making them angry...Nightmares?

Just lets hope all these be fixed and be improvement until to full version..
Xoligy
level3
level3

Postby Xoligy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 am

Alot of things need to be done i dont see guards as a priority myself though as they kinda do ther job just not perfect but then this is alpha id prefer bugs that really annoy me and affect game play be fixed before a smarter guard AI for guards.

Id also like more information in reports but again thats not a high priority either and neiter is asking for them to change the prisoner deployment from a crap icon based version to a text version whats easier to read? 15/20 or counting 15 icons? Still dont know why they coded an icon based deployment seems odd.
Glenda C
level0

Re: Guards are retarded ! please do something

Postby Glenda C » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:38 pm

I just visited resumeprofessionalwriters.com reviews website and that is full of helpful suggestion to add new features. My friend is the regular visitor of your website and happy he suggest me yours. Keep it up with your good work and see you soon for more information.

Return to “General”