Will PA ever have Models?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

thekillergreece
level4
level4

Will PA ever have Models?

Postby thekillergreece » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:19 am

To explain clearly, we all know what we see is paper because it is 2D, like A.I does not have legs,hands and such and moving like a paper, instead of model character. Everything are papers, no model.But nice textures and such.

Will Chris or any developer make Models in game in final game?Like you now can see A.I walking normally with legs presently, Guard have batons on him and kes and so on..

So?
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 am

Definitely not. The currently styling is excellent. There would be nothing gained and potentially a lot to loose by changing the styling.
thekillergreece
level4
level4

Postby thekillergreece » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 am

paktsardines wrote:Definitely not. The currently styling is excellent. There would be nothing gained and potentially a lot to loose by changing the styling.

Yet, I do like how the style looks.Lets remove the idea modeling, and add what the A.I has. Guard has batons and keys, well those items should be seen able on him.If he doesnt got baton, then we cant see baton..And so on
minus
level0

Postby minus » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 pm

paktsardines wrote:Definitely not. The currently styling is excellent. There would be nothing gained and potentially a lot to loose by changing the styling.

Totally agree! The styling is awesome!
shovat
level2
level2

Postby shovat » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

thekillergreece wrote:

Yet, I do like how the style looks.Lets remove the idea modeling, and add what the A.I has. Guard has batons and keys, well those items should be seen able on him.If he doesn't got baton, then we cant see baton..And so on

In games like this I tend to view graphics as third tier importance against AI performance being first tier, and command and control second tier.

I would much rather be able to select destination zones for laundry baskets than to be able to see my guards baton and keys at all times.

Return to “General”