is CCTV broken in alpha 10?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Great Magical Hat
level3
level3

Postby Great Magical Hat » Mon May 13, 2013 9:02 pm

HerrJoebob wrote:You're the one that started the name calling. I didn't think his comments were out of line.

Yes, I did and yes his comments in this thread weren't all that bad. Both the reason that I got aggravated and the reason why I don't want to continue the discussion is that he's doing the same thing in multiple topics, though in most it was going on for longer than in this one and it was more him vs the world than in this one. I didn't want the same thing to happen here as well.

acegamer08 wrote:better tell companies like apple that (they have a name for their new (not released/still working on) phone)

Having a name for it is not the same as existing. And when they are still expecting changes to it, apple may have a iphone 6 prototype, but not the iphone 6. And now I'll stick to my promise.
Last edited by Great Magical Hat on Mon May 13, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acegamer08
level3
level3

Postby acegamer08 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Great Magical Hat wrote:
acegamer08 wrote:better tell companies like apple that (they have a name for their new (not released/still working on) phone)

Having a name for it is not the same as existing. And when they are still expecting changes to it, apple may have a iphone 6 prototype, but not the iphone 6. And now I'll stick to my promise.

what the hell do you think a prototype is, you think they (prototypes) dont "exist", your crazy as hell ... they are real semi working devices, i have seen them (not iphone 6, they were now older prototypes but then (when i saw it) it was still new, unreleased, and they were still working on it) much like alpha 10 (or what ever the hell YOU want to call it)

and do you really think the other things i listed arent in existence...they are real, just like the alpha the game designers are working on; they also already have names (i.e. alpha 10)
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Tue May 14, 2013 11:37 am

Bloody hell.....stop bickering!

no-one cares about your petty number argument.
m3mphis
level0

Postby m3mphis » Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Ric666 wrote:Bloody hell.....stop bickering!

no-one cares about your petty number argument.

Couldn't agree more...

Don't forget guys, all these kind of topics shouldn't be posted in general area. Chris need to appoint new mod to clean this mess.
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Thu May 16, 2013 3:32 am

Sorry, got here late. Did I miss out on an argument?

Bummer.

*saunters off*

Return to “General”