General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Leto2626
level1
level1

Re: Cooks that won't cook!

Postby Leto2626 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:13 pm

I think a moderator should start bundling these topics :D

Anyways I might have a solution, check it in this topic : http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=53495, my reply is the 5th one down. Hope I could help.
smart.akshay888
level0

Postby smart.akshay888 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:30 pm

I have been playing PA for about a month now and this problem arose yesterday while i was building a new wing in my prison with about 100 cells added. My prison was working very good and the danger level always remained very low. But, During that whole construction period, there was sudden distress in my prison which lead to 25 deaths and i was ordered if any more than 5 deaths happen the next day, i will be suspended. Now after checking the needs of my prisoners, the food reqyirement was critical for all of them. I don't know what happened, my cooks have stopped working & r just wandering in the kitchen, there is no food, neither in fridges nor in storage nor in deliveries. And this is all i can tell. Certainly my prison has suddenly got fucked up bcoz there is no food and i don't know why. And to mention: i already have a delivery area, storage area, 10 cooks and all working equipment. The main problem is that my save game continues on the day on which i can't have more than 5 deaths but i am unable to control it bcoz of food shortage. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! :cry:
ruthbolte
level0

Postby ruthbolte » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:39 pm

tack2900 wrote:I found setting the food quality and quantity to high got my cooks going again. They stopped after completing the food study grant. My problem now is the food waste blocking security doors. Have garbage cans, have available workmen and janitors just walking around. Don't know what I'm missing on the instant pot update https://www.10machines.com/best-instant-pot-pressure-cooker-review/. Even removed the security doors to make sure they weren't "blocking" the pickup of the items. Stumped here.

This is a bug and still not solved even in 2018. I tried to find a solution but the game is stuck and cooks aren't cooking at all.
stevenharris
level0

Postby stevenharris » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:55 am

With slow cookers, there are endless options when it comes to preparing delicious home-made meals. You can make all kind of dishes, from a traditional beef stew with vegetables, sweet and sour chicken, chicken fajitas, chili, sauces, rice with chicken, soups and much more.

Return to “General”