Problem with prisoners

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Mongoosey
level0

Problem with prisoners

Postby Mongoosey » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm having a problem which I don't know how to fix.

After building holding cells and yada yada yada. I received my first batch of prisoners (hurray the excitement). As far as I can tell everything is set up correctly but my prisoners just sit in the holding cell complaining about their needs but don't move to follow the schedule and won't use the toilet which is connected to the plumbing.
furrot
level1
level1

Postby furrot » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Hmm, a picture of your prison and/or regime would help. If you zoned the toilet in with the holding cell they should be using it during Freetime or None, same with a shower. Have you completed the "Basic Detention Centre" grant? If you completed it your prison should work fine unless there are staff only zones blocking their movement. (alpha5)
Mongoosey
level0

Postby Mongoosey » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Well I've done it as instructed so here's the screens requested so you can judge.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2346/pa1yj.png
^This is the holding cell I moved the toilet away from the wall just in case.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2762/pa2f.png
^Utilities so you can tell me if anything is wrong.
furrot
level1
level1

Postby furrot » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Thanks. I don't see a clear issue for you though... perhaps the guys that are on lockdown have a job queued for the toilet but can't go there yet and the others can't path to it. Try clicking on the cuffed/not moving prisoners and right clicking somewhere else in the holding cell. A guard should move them and wake them up if they have an issue. Only other suggestion would be to add another toilet and see if they can use that one because the other two are tied up. Oh and maybe trying Freetime, I'm fairly certain they are allowed to wee on None though...

Return to “General”