Boxed copy only with Physical Pleasure tier?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Xandros
level0

Boxed copy only with Physical Pleasure tier?

Postby Xandros » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello! Jumping straight in, I think I've got this right but, am I correct in thinking you can only get a boxed copy if you pre-order the "Physical Pleasures" tier? As the previous tiers say you'll get the game when released "in all it's glory" but don't mention a physical copy. Only reason I'm wondering is because I like owning physical copies of games (I'm old fashioned like that), plus I remember way back when I pre-ordered DEFCON for a tenner it came with the boxed copy, but afterwards if you bought it you still got the boxed copy if you paid extra (I think, unless I'm imagining that memory).
XmAkiNA
level2
level2

Postby XmAkiNA » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 pm

You get a boxed copy with all tiers after Physical Pleasures as well, you can see the list of things you'll recieve on the right of each tier.

It's referred to as "special limited edition Game DVD and Soundtrack" so presumably only enough will be made as are purchased. There might be a physical release but that's becoming a rarer and rarer event in video game world so I wouldn't count on it.
Illanair
level3
level3

Postby Illanair » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Physical onward gets ... a physical copy. The ones before (cheaper ones) only get it digitally.

Return to “General”