[NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Bahger
level1
level1

Postby Bahger » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:01 pm

I bought the Alpha yesterday but cannot access the Wiki or the official Alpha forums because of some apparently impenetrable glitch involving access codes. Any update on that? I bought the Alpha not just to play it but to be part of the conversation.
Brackhar
level0

Postby Brackhar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Yeah, how *do* we access these secret alpha forums? I'm not even sure where I would put my access key in the first place.
maxwellmurder
level0

Postby maxwellmurder » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm

I never received the key in the email... the email states "contact merchant for licence."

I have tried to get help with both the PA site "contact us" app as well as emailing support@introversion.co.uk. However, I have not received any reply.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Hells yes for a new IV game!
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
xenxander
level1
level1

Postby xenxander » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 am

So where exactly is the developer's subforum? I don't see any forum other than this one under the "Prison Architect" tab.

Edit:
Also where do I use my license key? I got it in my email but don't know where/when to use it, as I can play the game without using it anywhere.
Illanair
level3
level3

Postby Illanair » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 am

xenxander wrote:So where exactly is the developer's subforum? I don't see any forum other than this one under the "Prison Architect" tab.

Edit:
Also where do I use my license key? I got it in my email but don't know where/when to use it, as I can play the game without using it anywhere.

It's hidden away until you follow the instructions in the order you received.

1. Find your email - click the download link.
2. Find the PAbasegame.pdf file (it should also have a long serial key in the filename)
3. Open it and follow the instructions.
4. Enjoy the developer subforum for discussion of the alpha builds - general is not for that.
xenxander
level1
level1

Postby xenxander » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Illanair wrote:
xenxander wrote:So where exactly is the developer's subforum? I don't see any forum other than this one under the "Prison Architect" tab.

Edit:

2. Find the PAbasegame.pdf file (it should also have a long serial key in the filename)
4. Enjoy the developer subforum for discussion of the alpha builds - general is not for that.

I found the PDF. The issue was, the last link led me to a blank page so I thought it was dead (the forum)

It seems the forum might have merely 'been down' for a few moments, because trying it now - it works fine.
I suppose I was looking for some verification that the forum was indeed up someplace ^-^;
dotorg
level0

Postby dotorg » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:40 am

I can't get the registration system to accept my key. It doesn't match the mask provided and when I delete the last character to make it fit the mask, it won't validate.

Frustrating.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 am

You are saying you received an e-mail from noreply@digitaldeliveryapp.com, in which it read something like:

Hi [Subject Name Here],

Thanks for purchasing 1-PA-30-BasePack [or whatever]. Your transaction ID is #[ten-digit number] and your payment has now cleared. In order to use this software you will require the following license keys:
1-PA-30-BasePack: XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXX

Except the key was nothing like that at all?

Or that you received one from the same address reading:

Hi [Subject Name Here],

Thanks for purchasing [Whatever tier it was]. Your transaction ID is #[ten-digit number] and your payment has now cleared.

You can download your purchase from [Download link] Please note this is a timed link that will expire at [About ten years into the future]

Regards,

Digital Delivery Robot

Followed the link and did not find a PDF link titled "1-PA-30-BasePack [Licence key: XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXX]"?
Greatcamo
level0

New PC

Postby Greatcamo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 am

I wiped my old PC and got a new one, but I forgot to grab the Prison Architect file, my code, or the link to the forum, any help?
Evil Night
level1
level1

Postby Evil Night » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 am

Use your forum login details at http://www.prison-architect.com/builds.html to download the files.
JFSOCC
level2
level2

Postby JFSOCC » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm

I've backed Prison Architect, and have access to the alpha, I'm however willing to wait for a finished game. Is it still possible to post suggestions and ideas on the alpha forums? I'm sorry I've already posted one here and commented on another one here. Maybe they should be moved to the alpha forums, I don't know.
Always willing to help.
AutumnThree
level0

Looking for Dev...

Postby AutumnThree » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 am

xenxander wrote:
Illanair wrote:

Edit:

I found the PDF. The issue was, the last link led me to a blank page so I thought it was dead (the forum)

It seems the forum might have merely 'been down' for a few moments, because trying it now - it works fine.
I suppose I was looking for some verification that the forum was indeed up someplace ^-^;

Wonderful directions - BUT - I bought my version via STEAM hence I didn't get that email. How do I get that email?
Cheschire
level1
level1

Postby Cheschire » Sat May 11, 2013 7:31 am

thezorba100
level0

very good game

Postby thezorba100 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 am

best game ive ever played

Return to “General”