[NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

SAMM
level0

Re: [NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

Postby SAMM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks Geezy. So I managed to recover my order email, but neither the "1-PA-30-BasePack" nor the "Prison Architect (Steam)" keys are working on the registration page. Any ideas?

I guess I'm contacting support.

edit: Maybe I registered it to an other email originally and completely forgot about it, and now I can't register it to this new account with a different email and I don't remember my original Username if so, so I couldn't recover that if I wanted to.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 am

Do you remember you're original email for your first account?

If so, send me a friend request on Steam and I can try to help you recover the account through Steam chat.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rgeezy911/
Styggron
level0

Postby Styggron » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 am

Pruvan wrote:
Styggron wrote:I cannot hand that key over because it is a security risk.

How is showing your product key to the company you bought it from a security risk?

I've had to contact Steam support some years ago due to my account having been hijacked, and I had to show some of my CD-keys linked to it then as well as a "proof-of-ownership". It's literally the most normal thing in the world.

I'm sorry, but if you personally refuse to acknowledge that this is standard procedure and needs doing, then the problem is completely on your end. As it stands, you're only making yourself look suspicious, which is exactly the sort of phishing behavior these procedures try to cull out.

Because it is not the key from the company I bought it from. They needed my HB 12 key so they can verify I bought the bundle. The key is "open" and should not be given to anyone. I am not making my self look suspicious at all. HB say that you should not be giving your keys out because it allows anyone to access any of the products you bought in that bundle. Hence should not be given out.

If introversion asked for my introversion key of course they can have it. if steam wanted a steam key they can have it but in humble bundle your confidential key is from HB. This gives access to all the products you bought with it. It is like one party wanting your key another party gave.

Anyway as I said, the issue is solved.
Osmosinsane
level0

Postby Osmosinsane » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:19 am

QUOTE: You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

Thats what it sais man. I know you said we had to post the bug reports in that section but i couldnt even if i tried, so in an attempt to help out and not to "make a mess" in the general discussion forum, if i may be appologised, please try to understand that i had no other choices or power but to post it in here. That being said, the steam community is depressing enough to be a very unhelpfull matter in terms of bug reports, it only gets people frustrated because they don't have the bug and want to brag about you having one for some random reason.

Pardon my unawareness, it is late here and i am working very hard lately. Barely finding a minute for myself. If you could indulge (Not in myself but in your own forum/game) a little more, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx for reading
Best of luck in terms of success/progress
Peace
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:10 am

Hi Osmosinsane,

I've replied to your post with some information to help you out on your issue. As to where you posted, your thread is in the PA General Sub-forum and it only contains a question, so it's not at all in the wrong forum. However, if you want to access the PA Developer Sub-forum (where suggestions to the development of the game belong), you must follow the instructions below:

• If you bought the game through the Introversion store, then you should have received some registration instructions in your email.
  • If you purchased from the Steam store, please read this.
  • If you got the game through the Humble Bundle store, please read this.
Once complete, you will have access to the developer forum. Please read: How to post a suggestion or question. It will guide you on how to make a new suggestion on the Developer sub-forum. The most important bits are to only include one suggestion per topic, and to search the forum before making a post because it's likely someone already asked your question / suggestion.

Also, sorry that you had a rough time on the Steam community. If it's as bad as you portray it to be, then you're more than welcome to stay here!

Cheers!

JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:47 am

Topic should be "This is NOT the Developer forum!
zmoney
level0

Postby zmoney » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:15 am

The developer forum is hidden, I can't see any content.

How do I get there? the basepack pdf doesn't say anything about being able to join the developer forum. i have so much feedback to give.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 am

zmoney wrote:...basepack pdf...

If you bought the game from IV, you should have received an email that contained a file called "1-Basepack-30.pdf" (or something like that). The information that you require is in that file. If you got the game from Steam, the instructions are in the first post in this topic.

xander
zmoney
level0

Postby zmoney » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:36 am

Thanks bud. Got it sorted.
Zeikro
level0

Postby Zeikro » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Bought the early access, i want to report a bug how can i do it, because it wont let me access the alpha forums
oreo3000
level0

Postby oreo3000 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:11 pm

I cant update my game ?
Do you have the solution ?
vilifyingforce
level0

Postby vilifyingforce » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Bought the game through Steam. Can't acces Dev forums. Had the game for over a year and this is my first issue. With the new patch and the redesign of the Deployment it has broken the game for me. I can't do anything on that tab without it taking a couple of minutes to assign a Guard, god help me if I want to set something to Staff Only or something. Where do I put this?
aubergine18
level2
level2

Postby aubergine18 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Report bugs in the bug tracker: http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/
vilifyingforce
level0

Postby vilifyingforce » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 pm

aubergine18 wrote:Report bugs in the bug tracker: http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/

It tells me I'm not a member of the required group. Won't let me in.
moises15233
level0

Postby moises15233 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 am

jelco wrote:In an attempt to keep the forums organized, I would like to remind everyone participating in the Prison Architect Alpha that any Alpha-specific questions, bug reports etc. should go in the Developer subforum, not here in the General subforum. You are of course free to share screenshots etc. over here if you feel like it, but bug reports do not belong here.

Additionally, please use the Search button before creating a new topic. With the alpha progressing the chance becomes greater that anything you run into has been noticed and posted about before. Instead of creating a new topic, please post in an existing topic (in the Developer forum).

Thanks! :)

Jelco

Return to “General”