[NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

wUndertUnge
level1
level1

Postby wUndertUnge » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

The PDF link is dead. Also, when trying to access the wiki, what are the login requirements?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 pm

wUndertUnge wrote:The PDF link is dead. Also, when trying to access the wiki, what are the login requirements?

Near as I can tell, all of the links in the PDF work just fine. Can you explain exactly what you are doing, and what error messages you are getting? Please, be precise. Did you follow the instructions at the top of this thread correctly? When you say that the link is dead, are given a 404? A page that says "The requested forum does not exist"? What, exactly, are you doing, and what are the results?

xander
wUndertUnge
level1
level1

Postby wUndertUnge » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:17 pm

xander wrote:
wUndertUnge wrote:The PDF link is dead. Also, when trying to access the wiki, what are the login requirements?

Near as I can tell, all of the links in the PDF work just fine. Can you explain exactly what you are doing, and what error messages you are getting? Please, be precise. Did you follow the instructions at the top of this thread correctly? When you say that the link is dead, are given a 404? A page that says "The requested forum does not exist"? What, exactly, are you doing, and what are the results?

xander

Hey Xander, I figured it out. Thank you. It was the "The forum doesn't exist" message. But I realized that I had to register for the wiki/forum, as well. Didn't realize that the wiki is the developer forum.
tmaj2004
level0

Postby tmaj2004 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:39 am

uh and how does one access it if purchased from Steam?
At times,I hate to practice,but I love to play.I know I need to study and I know I need to practice and I know how important it is.That doesn't mean I have to like it. The question I have to ask myself is am I willing to do that? And the answer is yes
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:48 am

1minautor
level0

The forum you selected does not exist.

Postby 1minautor » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

when I click the developper subforum I get a message saying that it doesnt exist
HerrJoebob
level4
level4

Re: The forum you selected does not exist.

Postby HerrJoebob » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm

1minautor wrote:when I click the developper subforum I get a message saying that it doesnt exist

You need to register, the first post in this thread has instructions.
TheBakedBunny
level0

Re: The forum you selected does not exist.

Postby TheBakedBunny » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 am

1minautor wrote:when I click the developper subforum I get a message saying that it doesnt exist

Im getting the same thing? I have registered and clicked on the activation email?
GC13
level2
level2

Postby GC13 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 am

Are you positive you're signed in to the boards at the time? You must be logged into your account for the boards to let you into the alpha forum, and if you just logged in to make this post then you wouldn't have been logged in when you tried to get into the alpha forum.
TheBakedBunny
level0

Postby TheBakedBunny » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 am

GC13 wrote:Are you positive you're signed in to the boards at the time? You must be logged into your account for the boards to let you into the alpha forum, and if you just logged in to make this post then you wouldn't have been logged in when you tried to get into the alpha forum.

Yeah I am currently logged in, (up the top it says Log out [TheBakedBunny], but still when I click on the link it says the topic does not exist... Wierd...

*edit* Sorry "Forum" does not exist.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 am

TheBakedBunny wrote:
GC13 wrote:Are you positive you're signed in to the boards at the time? You must be logged into your account for the boards to let you into the alpha forum, and if you just logged in to make this post then you wouldn't have been logged in when you tried to get into the alpha forum.

Yeah I am currently logged in, (up the top it says Log out [TheBakedBunny], but still when I click on the link it says the topic does not exist... Wierd...

*edit* Sorry "Forum" does not exist.

Have you tied your purchased copy of the game to your forum account? Instructions for doing so would have been emailed to you when you bought the game (if you bought from IV directly), or there is a link at the top of this topic that can help you out (for instance, if you bought the game via Steam).

xander
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 am

A few posts up someone has said:
But I realized that I had to register for the wiki/forum, as well. Didn't realize that the wiki is the developer forum.

This sounds useful, but I don't know how true it is.
TheBakedBunny
level0

Postby TheBakedBunny » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 am

Yeah sorry everyone, did not realise I had to register with my Steam Key seperatly as well.
All good, will do it tonight when I get home.

Sorry again.
AppGuardFan
level0

Postby AppGuardFan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 am

The subforum isn't working
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:48 am

AppGuardFan wrote:The subforum isn't working

Just a few posts up in this thread:

xander wrote:Have you tied your purchased copy of the game to your forum account? Instructions for doing so would have been emailed to you when you bought the game (if you bought from IV directly), or there is a link at the top of this topic that can help you out (for instance, if you bought the game via Steam).

xander

xander

Return to “General”