[NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

TheMidgettortoise
level0

Re: This is NOT the Alpha forum

Postby TheMidgettortoise » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:54 pm

I have bought the game but the game has not asked for the product key and therefore i cannot add my name in to the game, please help :!:
Master-Guy
level2
level2

Postby Master-Guy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:55 am

FWazzle
level0

Postby FWazzle » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 am

I purchased this through the Humble Store not long ago, & signed up here. Couldn't find where to enter my key or what have you to enter the Alpha forum where I hope to find the wiki & whatnot. Thanks.
FWazzle
level0

Postby FWazzle » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 am

So I still haven't seen where to enter my Introversion key for Prison Architect, I would like to browse & read the forum & wiki, please help me.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 am

FWazzle,

If you purchased from the Humble Bundle Store, activate the game through Steam. Once done, Steam should come up with a dialog box with another Steam key for you to use. The "Item" should read similar to this: "Prison Architect Standard Edition Key" and the "Product Code" should be similar to this: "PSTEAM-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXX"

You should also be able to go into your Humble Bundle account and look through your purchased games library (Humble Bundle > Top Right > Click on your email > My Library) scroll to the bottom and find the pages of your purchases. If this doesn't work, try this: http://support.humblebundle.com/custome ... es/1384099

Once you have your key, go here: http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/register/

Then you should have developer access for Prison Architect.

Mantis Bug Tracker: http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/
Dev Forums: viewforum.php?f=43
Dev Wiki: http://devwiki.introversion.co.uk/pa/

Hope this helps!
FWazzle
level0

Postby FWazzle » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Thanks yo, I appreciate.
nuke02
level0

Postby nuke02 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:11 am

A suggestion i think would make the game more fun and add a bit more choice to the game is the option of building a power-station for $5000 or no power-station and the player has to pay the "government" some money for "electrical fees/bills".
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:38 am

nuke02 wrote:A suggestion i think would make the game more fun and add a bit more choice to the game is the option of building a power-station for $5000 or no power-station and the player has to pay the "government" some money for "electrical fees/bills".

As per the original post in this thread, discussion of bugs, feature requests, and other suggestions belongs in the Prison Architect Developer Forum. I notice that you do not have access to that forum yet, which means that you need to register your Prison Architect key. If you bought Prison Architect directly from Introversion, then instructions should be in the email that you received. If you got the game via Steam, please read these instructions.

Once you have access to the Developer Forum, please read this topic on how to post a suggestion or question, and please try to search the forum before you post. It is likely that someone else has already had your idea, and it would be better to respond to an older post than to create a new thread.

Thank you.

xander
alexwestergaard
level0

Postby alexwestergaard » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm unable to go to the place, and I have registered with my Steam-Key.

Anyway:

Hi, I have had some problems with the new "money per hour" system. After some time do I not receive any money, but all the expenses are still being taken, so I got bankrupt very quickly when it happens. I am not sure why, but it bothers me because it ruins my gameplay experience.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:35 pm

alexwestergaard wrote:I'm unable to go to the place, and I have registered with my Steam-Key.

The two clauses in this sentence directly contradict each other.

xander
alexwestergaard
level0

Postby alexwestergaard » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 am

xander wrote:
alexwestergaard wrote:I'm unable to go to the place, and I have registered with my Steam-Key.

The two clauses in this sentence directly contradict each other.

xander

Hi Xander,

When I created my user here on the Forum did I use my steam-key to make the user - but I am not allowed to go to the Alpha forum, so I can't post my bug in there.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:55 am

alexwestergaard wrote:When I created my user here on the Forum did I use my steam-key to make the user - but I am not allowed to go to the Alpha forum, so I can't post my bug in there.

You do not need a key of any kind to create a forum account. *After* you create a forum account, you need your Steam key to access the alpha forums, using the link that I provided above. In case you missed it, here it is again. In case you do not see that the last word of that support topic is a hyperlink, I can provide that link, as well. Assuming that you followed all of the directions, you should have access to the alpha forums. The only possible conclusion is that you didn't do everything that you needed to do.

xander
rileyschrick
level0

How

Postby rileyschrick » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

How do I get into the Alpha Forum I need it to update Prison
xander
level5
level5

Re: How

Postby xander » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 am

rileyschrick wrote:How do I get into the Alpha Forum I need it to update Prison

All of the information you require is either in the original post or in the post right above your own.

xander

Return to “General”