[NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

metroid1332
level0

Re: [NEW USERS, READ FIRST] This is NOT the Alpha forum!

Postby metroid1332 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:57 am

you guys should add a mode to version one that disables achievements but you can do you stuff you can't do normal gameplay for example execute any prisoner you want unlimited funds no danger levels instant research or all research unlocked and do general messing around in cool besides that you should also be able to post armed guards dogs in in different areas like normal guards not patrol routes like their station there that be pretty cool great game
Inge Jones
level2
level2

Postby Inge Jones » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:17 pm

This sticky probably wants unsticking now. It's kind of irrelevant
cram16phi
level0

Postby cram16phi » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Does anyone know how to get this game working for steam? "Prison Architect was successfully added to my library," it says but when I pressed "Play," the Prison Architect.app logo popped up and after three seconds, it disappears. I have no problem launching and playing the game downloaded from Introversion Software and playing directly from the mac. Please help me, I want to download other prisons to use in Escape Mode. I have a MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid-2012),1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory, and Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB, if it helps.
shreshthk
level0

Postby shreshthk » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:13 pm

When I update, it shows:

Sorry, you are not a member of any of the required groups (Prison Architect Alpha).

how to solve thi problem?
benrules100
level0

Postby benrules100 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:39 am

when is prison architect mobile coming out?
ronnie123442
level0

Postby ronnie123442 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:38 pm

ok!
zebios
level0

Postby zebios » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:52 am

When I enter the Dev sub forum i see a message which says I'm not allowed in this forum. I only just joined so I can't have been banned. If this is a forum ONLY for devs pls tell me (I'm just constantly referred to this as to where I should put game suggestions but I'm not given access!)
Last edited by zebios on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chadbrooker
level0

Postby chadbrooker » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Nicely done.
Engin2003
level0

Postby Engin2003 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Can you please link the alpha forum as it says i have to be a part of it but I cannot find it.
francis perrin
level0

Postby francis perrin » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:04 am

I bought prison architect a few years ago. When I wanted to update it, I have this problem of connection to the forum. So I contacted the support who asked me to get the answers in the FAQ. Not finding answers I contacted him several times. And one day they totally added me to their spammer list. I could not even contact them anymore.
So I had to rebuy a prison architect under another email address. And today I want to update it, and there is the same problem. It show me "sorry, you're not a member of any of the required group 'prison architect alpha) ". It's a shame. I have buy this fuckin game 2 times and I can't update it. 60 dollars for this game. A shame.
This story of connection to the forum is really shit. I managed to download the new version 12. But it tells me that I have more than 3 download. So, how's it going? you have to buy a new prison architect all 5 updates?
It will become very lucrative for you.
Mshoot
level0

Postby Mshoot » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 pm

I need help plz, i can't download the game :( i can't find any info, how i can do ?
bubak
level0

Postby bubak » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 pm

ewed
Cavey
level0

Postby Cavey » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi hopefully posting in right place. I have over 500 hours played and as of yesterday stream loads up the game launch comes up and goes but game dose not start up. I used safety mode and it works i looked at load games and auto save was not there so let the game run it till it did an auto save and was in load game but still dose not work. I googled it and most seem to have the same actions so did all the ones posted by someone and will post them bellow

Nann has Prison Architect 18 Jun, 2016 @ 7:44pm
Litterally had the same problem (posted a question too)
So heres a few things to do.

1. Go to your steam libary right click prison architect verify integrety of cache (sorry for spelling errors) then restart your computer.
2. Restart your computer in general.
3. Restart steam Like stated above^

Heres come complex stuff if you do not understand computers
4. Press your windows click local disk>Users>Your name(tends to be owner by default)>appdata>local>Delete Introversion Folder. THEN run the game again. *NOTE* if you want to save your game and its not the cause then just copy and move it to your desktop should be under a folder called Saves move to your desktop then replace it when you run the game again.

5. Unistall the game (right click the game properties delete local)

6. Final option start your game let it run go to the same introversion folder but instead grab the debug.txt

thanks for any help

Return to “General”