It's been 12 hours; are you guys still playing?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

Nozz
level0

Postby Nozz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 am

I do agree with some people about the bug problems. It's frustrating and funny at times.
I had this bug where one prisoner would just sit there in the canteen area. He just sits there. Tried to have him searched, but no guard would even go near him.

One of the bigger bugs is the never-ending prisoners. They pour in inside my cramp holding cells and I don't know how to get rid of them or stop more prisoners from coming in.
I even built an arena for them to kill each other, but they just knock each other unconscious..

The game is downright fun, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it, but I'm glad they released it as an alpha for now. I will probably wait it out until I play some more though.
Hessen
level3
level3

Postby Hessen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:01 am

Nozz wrote:One of the bigger bugs is the never-ending prisoners. They pour in inside my cramp holding cells and I don't know how to get rid of them or stop more prisoners from coming in.

Move the delivery zone "in land" and more prisoners won't get delivered.
Xill
level1
level1

Postby Xill » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:42 am

I am still playing. Even with the bugs it's quite fun to play. I can't wait until they get ironed out! I would also like to see a lot more items in the game.
Springare
level1
level1

Postby Springare » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:44 am

First phase was mostly playing, but after the first two successfull "stable" prisons i started with testing. Right now i look how personal showers influence the inmates and really just one main-entrance work, to prevent staff-door-escapes.
kongoman
level2
level2

Postby kongoman » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:06 am

I'm on my 3rd prison now, testing different layouts and combinations of stuff. This game is already very addictive, can't wait to see in what direction Chris will take it.
Right now I'm having a funny problem with one of my inmates, a certain mr John Lock. No matter what I do, he always goes to Wardens office with a gun and sits in his chair. I'm just waiting for a disaster to happen. :lol:
Nozz
level0

Postby Nozz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:39 am

[quote="Hessen"][quote="Nozz"]
One of the bigger bugs is the never-ending prisoners. They pour in inside my cramp holding cells and I don't know how to get rid of them or stop more prisoners from coming in.
[/quote]

Move the delivery zone "in land" and more prisoners won't get delivered.[/quote]

Just tried it and it worked. Thanks mate.
I hope IV will have a patch fix for the many bugs soon!
MrBrown
level1
level1

Postby MrBrown » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 pm

dsiOne wrote:Half of my prisoners are bugged up chilling in the hospital :(

We really need z-levels btw

How should that work?

What I definitely do NOT want are "level up/down" buttons like in Dwarf Fortress!
Dorx
level0

Postby Dorx » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Still playing. Think I put a solid 8 hours in it yesterday. Built about 5 fully functional prisons, but suddenly, riots! And no money for repairs, so, more riots! Also, prison have been set on fire a couple of times. Love the game so far, and I'm eager to see it evolve further :D

Return to “General”