Page 1 of 7

Problems activating your key?

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 pm
by Chris
We are having some problems with the keys handed out by our online store system. Please accept our apologies!

While we fix this problem, you can download the game itself from your purchase link. Please click on the link in your purchase email and you'll find the PC and Mac builds available for download.

Enjoy the game while we fix these keys!

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm
by Dwarfy
I bought a copy for a friend but his key doesn't work. Mine, which I bought an hour before, worked fine.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:29 am
by aranach
I purchased the game yesterday and haven't received an email with a key or download. PayPal reports success and the charge has posted to my credit card. I've emailed support@introversion.co.uk, but have received no reply. Little help?

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 am
by tabasco boy
aranach wrote:I purchased the game yesterday and haven't received an email with a key or download. PayPal reports success and the charge has posted to my credit card. I've emailed support@introversion.co.uk, but have received no reply. Little help?


Try checking your spam folder, IV email could've ended there. But considering the game download link is timed your best bet is wait for a IV staff to sort it.

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm
by aranach
I'm not sure what you mean by the game download link being timed, but no sorting is occurring. Nothing in the spam folder. I receive Introversion mail (like for the forums here) just fine. Still no mail with a download link 3 days after purchase and no mail from support 2 days after my mail to support.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:27 am
by tabasco boy
aranach wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by the game download link being timed, but no sorting is occurring. Nothing in the spam folder. I receive Introversion mail (like for the forums here) just fine. Still no mail with a download link 3 days after purchase and no mail from support 2 days after my mail to support.


The download link you get from the email (ie..order confirmation) will only be accesible for only 24 hours.

==============
here's a sample from the email i got:

Hi (Removed),

Thanks for purchasing 5-PA-100-PhysicalPleasures. Your transaction ID is #(Removed) and your payment has now cleared. In order to use this software you will require the following license keys:
DEFCON (PC): (Removed)
Multiwinia (PC): (Removed)
The Complete Pack (Steam): (Removed)
1-PA-30-BasePack: (Removed)

You can download your purchase from https:(Removed). Please note this is a timed link that will expire at 03:22AM on September 28th 2022.

Regards,

Digital Delivery Robot
================

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 am
by kongoman
tabasco boy wrote:
timed link that will expire at 03:22AM on September 28th 2022.



The year 2022 is like 10 years from now ?

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:25 pm
by aranach
Woo, support got to my mail and the download mail has been resent, regardless of whatever happened to prevent my getting it before. Time to go play.

Can't access Email with Bought game info on it

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm
by rs2007
My paypal accounts connected email is an old email of mine that i have NO way to access what the hell do i do i spent $50 to name a character i want this game and im not going to be paying for it again

Re: Can't access Email with Bought game info on it

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm
by Hardkorn
rs2007 wrote:My paypal accounts connected email is an old email of mine that i have NO way to access what the hell do i do i spent $50 to name a character i want this game and im not going to be paying for it again


Send you your Paypal Transaction ID to support@introversion.co.uk.

http://support.launcherpro.com/knowledg ... ?article=9

Re: Can't access Email with Bought game info on it

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:42 pm
by rs2007
Hardkorn wrote:
rs2007 wrote:My paypal accounts connected email is an old email of mine that i have NO way to access what the hell do i do i spent $50 to name a character i want this game and im not going to be paying for it again


Send you your Paypal Transaction ID to support@introversion.co.uk.

http://support.launcherpro.com/knowledg ... ?article=9


Thanks so much

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 pm
by zimboy69
similar thing has happen to me i didnt get any confirmation and was sitting wating for about 20 mins for the payment to go through i contacted paypal to find out that the email was incorrect and id put two letters the wrong way around


but didnt recive any link to get the game so ive sent a mail to the above link to see if they can help

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 am
by Drumm7422
I tried playing the game, but when i tried to launch it it said failed to find SDL.dll
any ideas???

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm
by annoyingwolf
So I don't know if I entered my alpha key before or after I entered my alpha key, does it matter, or have I messed it up already?

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm
by annoyingwolf
Oh and drumm you have put all the files in a folder on your desktop and then run the program from inside there, if there's another solution I don't know, but that's the one I figured out.