Moderator: NBJeff

tauseefrshad
level0

Postby tauseefrshad » Thu May 16, 2013 6:31 am

snop
Aydin
level0

Postby Aydin » Fri May 17, 2013 1:30 pm

laser50 wrote:Not sure how this even deserves an 8-page thread.

If you like the game and want it, buy it.
If you find the price too high, don't buy it. Nothing's gonna kill you either way.

Simple as that
iner2250
level1
level1

Postby iner2250 » Fri May 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Buy it ... it's worth it. It's a stupid but fun game. Already spent many hours playing and it's just in alpha with plenty of bugs. Already better than Simcity IMHO.
nedks
level1
level1

Postby nedks » Fri May 17, 2013 8:24 pm

I completely agree with him, the price for this game is ridiculously stupid! Its such a waste of money for such an early game, I have wasted my money. Guys, don't get me wrong, I love this game but the price. Even when this game is a full game (1.0) Its should be £15 max!
m3mphis
level0

Postby m3mphis » Fri May 17, 2013 9:22 pm

I don't want to be rude everyone, but stop whining for God's sake. It's not your project, so stop arguing about the price. Do you think you can make similar or even better game? Go for it, nobody's stopping you. Then you'll have enough rights to set your own price and whatever you want.

It's simple, if you can't/don't want to support project this early in development, wait for a grand release/discount, so please move along. Gaming as a hobby never meant to be cheap in the first place.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat May 18, 2013 12:47 am

nedks wrote:I completely agree with him, the price for this game is ridiculously stupid! Its such a waste of money for such an early game, I have wasted my money. Guys, don't get me wrong, I love this game but the price. Even when this game is a full game (1.0) Its should be £15 max!

Then you can wait to play it. I am sure that it will show up on Steam for that price at some point. Of course, I am rather cynical. My guess is that most of the complainers are a bunch of whiners who wouldn't pay for the game at any price, and will be grabbing a torrent at some point.

xander

Return to “General”