Iphone darwinia or multiwinia

Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

ReddRush
level0

Iphone darwinia or multiwinia

Postby ReddRush » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:13 am

After playing Darwinia on xbox 360, I want it on my ipod touch. The ipod/iphone is a great place to put this game and can easlily handle a multiwina with maybe a small campaign. I can even think of the perfect control scheme. Anyone else who has any ideas or wants to let Introvision know you want it just put it right here!!
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 am

While it would be cool, the iPhone has nowhere near the computing power to run multiwinia.

Also, I already wear glasses, I have no desire use a minuscule screen to play multiwinia and make things any worse ;)
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
ReddRush
level0

Postby ReddRush » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 am

Well of course it would be a watered down version but it can handle it and this was only meant to be posted once on darwinia and once on multiwinia but my stupid friend copied a pasted it everywhere!!
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 am

ReddRush wrote:Well of course it would be a watered down version but it can handle it and this was only meant to be posted once on darwinia and once on multiwinia but my stupid friend copied a pasted it everywhere!!

You, sir, are an idiot.

xander
Pyr0qvy
level1
level1

Postby Pyr0qvy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 am

xander wrote:
ReddRush wrote:Well of course it would be a watered down version but it can handle it and this was only meant to be posted once on darwinia and once on multiwinia but my stupid friend copied a pasted it everywhere!!

You, sir, are an idiot.

xander

/agreed
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

ReddRush wrote:After playing Darwinia on xbox 360, I want it on my ipod touch. The ipod/iphone is a great place to put this game and can easlily handle a multiwina with maybe a small campaign. I can even think of the perfect control scheme. Anyone else who has any ideas or wants to let Introvision know you want it just put it right here!!

You Sir, are and idiot :)

Learn how to edit posts
Learn how to post on a forum
Learn how to resize your avatar
Learn how to use the search button
Learn not to blame your stupidity on your 'friend'
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.

Return to “Mod Projects”