level5
level5

Fluffwinia

Postby The GoldFish » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:09 am

FLUFFWINIA HAS EVOLVED

See new thread here!

other pic!

Hey all.

While we are waiting for the delights of modtacular glee Icepick plans to bring to us some day in the future, I've been working on, well, how shall I put this;

A secret project...

A secret fluffy project...

I have created the very first...

fluffwinians o_o

I did intend to have more complete by now but, for those whom don't know, I was HORRIBLY INJURED by a pavement about a day and a half ago so my left wrist is a bit jippy.

They are small and hand held (please don't comment on my pinky nail, I know it looks weird, and yes, it WAS agony holding up even that adorable fluffy DG with my poor left hand) and have a squeaker inside which, so far, no one has been able to resist...

Anyway, the ones on the sides are prototypes, and the one in the middle is the design I'm happy with. I intend, when my hand gets back in action, to create a fair few more. Some might even be for sale... and hopefully, one day I'll progress on to making a few more different Darwinia creatures, officers would be quite easy, naturally, but I'd have a go at spiders, spore generators, centipedes and maybe a triffid pot plant, a few ants, an engineer maybe, Armour would be a bit dull but possible, a fluffy Dr Sepulveda is quite unlikely, but I might be able to make a godhead which you could place on either end of your mantle piece. Suggestions are welcome, as are statements of interest in owning a fluffwinian.
Last edited by The GoldFish on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:58 am

I'll give you $25 to ship one to me.

xander
Testrie
level3
level3

Postby Testrie » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:10 am

I would love to have one... but... as i stated somewhere else on the forums, I am not allowed to give away my address. :(
sorry.

elyea
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:57 am

wow, I'd love to have one of those :D

maybe some fluffy greens on the cupboard on the left of my room - somes reds on the shelves to the right and some squads in the middle (fluffy airstrikes?)
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:04 pm

That's pretty cool actually! I'll take one!
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:35 pm

Clearly, Sepulveda is in dire need of a muppet replica.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:25 pm

*Insert Shwart!!'s semi-done copyrighted

Lol.

of coolness here*

Those are seriously awesome. :) I would spend actual (meaning non-forged) money on one of those.

Shwart!!
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:11 am

Hey all

I'm starting to make a few up to sell today, I'm thinking of charging 8 pounds + p&p (I don't know exactly how much this will be yet). I think I could happily accept paypal or a cheque (ergo you could mail me your address rather than send it to me via the interweb)

Please understand that you'll be dealing directly with me and not with Introversion.

That's basically 12 euros each, and is about $15.7, though obviously shipping to other countries costs more. I'm afriad everyone else is on the receiving end of an unfavourable exchange rate.

I have a rough estimate so far that I need to make *at least* 10, so I'm going to spend the next week or so making them up - I'll also start researching making other toys (like officers and spiders) which might become available later, if people are interested in buying them.

I'll contact people who definately want one privately first, then open it up for all. I would also potentially be open to commission, I suppose, but that will have to be decided later.
Testrie
level3
level3

Postby Testrie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:06 am

I really really really really want one... but like I said before, I can't give away my address and 31y34

btw, does anyone know who and when killed my avatar?

someone must hate me... killing my "sig" as well.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:19 pm

Testrie wrote:I really really really really want one... but like I said before, I can't give away my address and 31y34

I don't know about your avatar, but there are no sigs in the Darwinia, Defcon, or IV forums. Sigs are only displayed in the Uplink forums.

xander
Testrie
level3
level3

Postby Testrie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:44 pm

xander wrote:
Testrie wrote:I really really really really want one... but like I said before, I can't give away my address and 31y34

I don't know about your avatar, but there are no sigs in the Darwinia, Defcon, or IV forums. Sigs are only displayed in the Uplink forums.

xander

I w
s actually referring to my name when I sign my posts. so what I was talking about was actually

elyea
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:46 am

Hi

Someone decided they wanted 6, so it'll be a while before any are being broadcast for sale!
-- The GoldFish - member of former GIT and commander in chief of GALLAHAD. You could have done something, but it's been fixed. The end. Also, play bestgameever!
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:00 pm

6!? wtf do they want six for?... hmm...
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:58 pm

Maybe they intend to give them to people as gifts...
-- The GoldFish - member of former GIT and commander in chief of GALLAHAD. You could have done something, but it's been fixed. The end. Also, play bestgameever!
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:31 pm

hmm weird gift unless you play darwinia :P

Return to “Mod Projects”