Fluffwinia

Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Repaxan
level1
level1

Postby Repaxan » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:37 am

Are these fluffwinians still being made? I want one :)
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:04 am

Next time, read the whole topic before replying. Or, at the very least, the last page of posts.

To be honest...

no

I'm so so sorry but I don't think I can do this any more. I'm especially sorry to all the people I've said I would get around to making fluffies for.

I really want to keep on making fluffies but I just don't have the time of day any more. They take such a long time to make in any volume and the rewards and payoffs for me have become fewer and smaller in magnitude as time has gone on.

What I do have, though, is lots and lots of the stuff you need to make Fluffies. So, what I could do is send out DIY fluffwinian kits, and for a fraction of the cost. Perhaps some people would be interested in this? Honestly they are quite easy to make (one reason why I ask so little for them) but they do take quite a lot of focus and are relatively unstimulating after you've done about 30, so that's just something I can't bring myself to do any more. I'd hoped machines would make it easier for me but frankly they just make more work because the fluffies are too square edged for them to work well. I can easily drum up a how to make a fluffy guide and cut things out from the templates and ship off squeakers, stuffing and thread (no needles) if people are intersted in this, just as long as I don't have to sit down and sew up the corners myself any more.

I'll try to move away from fluffwinians and work on some more unique members of the Darwinian fauna, or other generally cutesie stuff.

xander
Repaxan
level1
level1

Postby Repaxan » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:25 am

Aww :( ok...
Lowell
level3
level3

Postby Lowell » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Well now...this might be a project for the Wife...he he...you still have any of those kits left? I might want a couple.
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 am

Kits now available! I guess! It's been a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time, but uh, better later than never?

New thread is here NEW NEW NEW o_o please use that thread!

Return to “Mod Projects”