Darwinite???

Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 pm

prophile wrote:Major Cooke, are you the goatse man?

Who can take a moon-rise,
Give it a pink hue?
Take it to the limit with a meaty hand or two…
The Goatseman can, the Goatseman can...
Last edited by trickfred on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:13 pm

Very Zen.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:29 am

prophile wrote:Major Cooke, are you the goatse man?

i dont even wanna know what the fuck that means... and no im not
hitm4n
level3
level3

Postby hitm4n » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:05 am

Please. Post some pics and make this thread worthwhile. I can take a certain amount of insane drivel, but this takes the biscuit. Not just 1 biscuit, but the whole pack. Not only that but it pinches all my coke and pizza from the fridge too !!

Did i tell you about the cat i saw yesterday ? No...? Well theres a reason for that.

I got a new neighbour yesterday. Single White Female. Stalking her is now my mission in life. I hope she doesn't mind my infatuation too much.

My kids are growing up fast. Soon i'll have to enlarge their lockboxes in the cellar.

And while i'm here. Why do shops have little signs up that say "No dogs except blind dogs" ? Do they actually train blind dogs to read those signs ? And how do they read if they are blind....?

What a mixed up world we live in.

Ok, thankyou and goodnight sweethearts. I'll be back tomorrow with another ode of my love to you all. X X X.
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:39 pm

hitm4n wrote:Please. Post some pics and make this thread worthwhile.

You *want* me to post goatse?
trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:44 pm

hitm4n wrote:*snip*

...I'm fairly certain that he hasn't blown a brain gasket, nor is he insisting on goatse pics. Most likely he meant to post that maniacal nonsense in the 'random' thread, but posted on this page by accident.

Otherwise.... well, I wanna know what he's on, and where I can get some.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:47 pm

I move that this entire topic be moved here, and that Miah get to work on Darwinite. And post screenshots.

xander
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:03 pm

Thank you xander, im going for that move also. And hitm4n, trickfred has a good point... what are you on?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:10 pm

hitm4n is high on life! that, and about a kilo of cocaine, half a dozen cheap margaritas, and a handful of shrooms

xander
hitm4n
level3
level3

Postby hitm4n » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:13 pm

sorry, the nonsensical drivel in this thread turned my brain to mush temporarily. I tried to post something witty, inciteful and helpful, but all that came out was random nonsense.

Normal service has now been resumed, my brain has reformed into a cool 8 piece Jazz combo and can be heard rocking thru the night at the local Jazz Bar....

Oh shit. its gone again....
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:03 pm

hitm4n wrote:sorry, the nonsensical drivel in this thread turned my brain to mush temporarily. I tried to post something witty, inciteful and helpful, but all that came out was random nonsense.

Normal service has now been resumed, my brain has reformed into a cool 8 piece Jazz combo and can be heard rocking thru the night at the local Jazz Bar....

Oh shit. its gone again....

*LMAO*. Anyway, its all cool here, i got a bad crazy psychonuttic problem myself and after 2 minutes of insanity i fall to the floor and go right to sleep... im kidding... i dont have any problems...
hitm4n
level3
level3

Postby hitm4n » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:35 am

Checking up on links on my modlist page and i find that the darwinite site is gone. Any news ??
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:34 pm

Huh. I should check here more than once a month.

Eh, I'll post some pics in a bit, I guess. I haven't done much for a quite a while (working for money for things like, you know, food, and all :()
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:09 pm

Miah Helpmann wrote:Huh. I should check here more than once a month.

Eh, I'll post some pics in a bit, I guess. I haven't done much for a quite a while (working for money for things like, you know, food, and all :()

Kyuu! He lives! Yay! Long live Kyuu!

It is good to see you around. Anything interesting happen in your life since the last time you surfaced?

xander
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:02 pm

Sure thing, heh. Started up my own hosting company and have been doing everything ever since. Got a new computer that can handle whatever (most things, heh) that I throw at it.

I've been reviving LanLade (http://onlink-mod.net/) for IV to possibly use for the new Uplink patch(es), so that's been... amusing. Koria too. And some other stuff no one has really seen.

Also working on a website for some quid, so I can afford continuing doing stuff.

I haven't had much time for Darwinite lately, and Darwinite DEMANDS much time. I've hacked the EXE to the extreme in edited ASM code, so debugging is a pain. I think you'll all like the storyline (whenever the whole thing is done, heh)

Return to “Mod Projects”