Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Siber
level1
level1

Trunk Port Question

Postby Siber » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:06 am

Hey everyone!

I've been working on a mod, and i have a question. How do trunk ports work and what all do i need in my map in order to get it to work?

Right now i have a single map, its similar to the "Seige" mod if anyone has played it, only it uses the spawns, and AI runs across the map battling you for certain spaws; very similar to Biosphere. (Which we all know and love.)

I added a few turret guns and such that the AI can easily conquer at first, well it would be much more fun for the player to have armor as well, but the trunk port that i have just wont seem to go active for me...

All help is appreciated, originally i didnt plan on releasing the mod, i was just making it for fun, but its turning out pretty challenging and fun, so once i get it working perfect i will post it here.

Thanks guys!
trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:20 am

xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:27 am

Siber
level1
level1

Postby Siber » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:55 am

Ah indeed it is, sorry i thought i had searched on that before i usually do that before i ask questions cause i know how annoying answering the same crap can get...

Thanks.

Has anyone on here experimented with the player having AI'ed (if thats a word haha) darwinians. I have an AI on my map that controls the players darwinians, does the player take presidence over AI?

Return to “Mod Projects”