impossible to build an armour in the yard level

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

Once
level0

impossible to build an armour in the yard level

Postby Once » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi all,

after gathering my darwinians around the construction building in the yard level, evrything seems to work because the primitives enter the building but nothing is produced. After 9 primitives enter, nothing more happens. I let the game wait 10 minutes and there was still no armour.

I tried to exit/restart the game, even to reset the level, but it didn't help...

I also noticed after reseting that the achievement "stop ants infection" is considered as complete, even though I did not kill any of them. On the other hand, the achievement "enable construction yard" is never completed, even though the building process is going on...

I guess the two problems are linked together. Is there a way to fully reset the level (setting to uncomplete all achievements) ?

precision: I use the PC/Vista version, updated with the last patch (1.5.11)

Thanks !
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 am

I think there's a button to reset a level near the Exit Level button, although it means starting all over again.

If you just want to reset the objectives and leave the rest untouched, you'll probably have to tinker with the save file.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:08 am

Construction yards need primitives from the level Mine, and power from the level Generator. Have you completed the level Generator? Is there power flowing to the construction yard from the trunkport to Generator?

xander
Once
level0

Postby Once » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks for answering !

Yes I had forgotten to enable the power to flow from the generator to the yard. My apologies !

Thanks again for this game :)

Return to “General”