DG's in the water.

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

NeoNMD
level1
level1

DG's in the water.

Postby NeoNMD » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Sun Tzu once said, if you wait by a river long enough, you will see the boddies of your enemies float past.

There are alot more DG's when the waves move but you can only see a few at a time...
That is still wierd.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:21 pm

That's odd... I thought IV made the water fatal to DGs in version 1.4? What version of Darwinia are you running? and how did you get all of those DGs in the water?

xander
NeoNMD
level1
level1

Postby NeoNMD » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:43 pm

I'm running the v1.5 from the main page and your mod insurrection.

What I did was I lost control of a cannon and the red darwinians got it in range of the radar dish so when my darwinians came out they ran to the waters edge then you know when they crowd up they "pop" and a few fly up in the air and spread out. They did that and about 40 went into the sea.

Still I'm on annhiolation now.

*Darwinia 2 plz*
*Best game ever*
*Have Xander help you with gameplay*

Sorry the reply took so long, My internet was cut off due to retarded roadwords almost taking out the water mains, gas pipe AND boradband cable. All 3 had to be cut off for the last however long it was.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 am

Shores are fatal to DGs, but water itself is not. Remember the 'surfwinians' that I posted about ages ago? Same general thing, although apparently a completely different way of causing it.

Shwart!!

Return to “General”