2 Things.

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

TheShifter
level1
level1

2 Things.

Postby TheShifter » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:28 pm

OK number one. on other forums you may have seen those user bars that people have saying that they enjoy using firefox over IE and that they are fans of SystemofaDown etc. After playing Darwinia i thought that a Darwinia userbar would be appropriate. I contacted my clan m8 who is a dab hand at doing things like that and he has kindly wizzed up a lovely user bar.

The maker is |EV|fOrGe and i think he has done a nice job. Please dont use this untill i have contacted him asking if it is OK. Just thought id give you a taster ^^.

Number two. When i first joined these forums it was because i was going to buy the game. When i was ready to purchase my mother decided that i wasnt actually allowed to buy any more games untill after my GCSE's. Well, my GCSE's have finished today :D and i am going to be purchasing very soon. I will admit that i have been playing on my friends version of the game (yes i managed to pursuade one to get it) :) and i am simply going to keep the save game. Is there a way to get the game with some sort of merchandise free (like those keyrings i saw earlier ^^)??? i was hoping that there is because i think that having a nice Darwinian on my desk or keyring when i go away to bording school would make me a cool dude and me street cred.

tom
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:49 pm

Somehow I dont think a little green dude on a keyring is going to get you street cred.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
TheShifter
level1
level1

Postby TheShifter » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:06 pm

I'd like to think it would give me street cred. If nothing else i would feel i had street cred ;)

tom
trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:59 pm

....Heh. Carrying around a green rubber toy and acting fly might get you some Sesame Street cred. :D
Lowell
level3
level3

Postby Lowell » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:57 am

Ha ha...
...this 'street cred' stuff... is that like Michael Jackson saying he's bad...
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 am

trickfred wrote:....Heh. Carrying around a green rubber toy and acting fly might get you some Sesame Street cred. :D

Oh, the days when I wished I could be part of Big Bird's gang. I don't think I could have handled all that crack though. RIP Snuffleupagus...
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.

Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.

Return to “General”