Darwinia Wins IGF Awards!

Anything and everything

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris

Superpig
level4
level4

Postby Superpig » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:10 pm

Leonaken wrote:
Superpig wrote:By the way, where'd you get those business cards made? One of my colleages, Drew Sikora, got one from Mark and everyone he shows it to is highly impressed. I want one :D

Chris DeLay gave me one, having met a die-hard American Introversion fanboy for the first time. They were asking me if I played Uplink, how often I played Darwinia, how many times I beat each game, if I was looking forward to Defcon (which they showed off in auto-play, it's chaotic), and Chris whipped out his wallet, gave me this shiny, custom-made metalic credit card-like business card with all the text endented in. A small darwinian is pressed into the back of the card, as well. Dead sexy.
Aye, my friend Drew Sikora got one from Mark (I think - or maybe Tom). He liked whipping it out and dropping it on the table just to listen to the clattering noise :D
Superpig
- Saving pigs from untimely fates
Varsity
level2
level2

Postby Varsity » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:14 pm

The new GamesInustry.biz podcast has the speech too, in all its uncensored glory, and a short follow-up interview from the next day. Here's the clip, but I recommend you listen to the full podcast all the same as it's rather good.

http://www.steamreview.org/external/iv_igf_gibiz_excerpt.mp3
Luigi300
level5
level5

Postby Luigi300 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:34 pm

Yay woo etc
Luigi for mod in 2006!
Babylon5
level5
level5

Postby Babylon5 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:38 pm

Huzzah!