Strategy First to sell past and future games over Steam

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

ttm
level2
level2

Strategy First to sell past and future games over Steam

Postby ttm » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:24 pm

It seems the bastards over at Strategy First are going to distribute some of their past and future games over Steam. I'm sure most of you remember Introversion reporting that Strategy First went bankrupt after screwing Introversion (and other companies) out of thousands of Dollars in royalties from the games they published.

Does this mean that the bastards will actually pay the money they owe now? I bloody well hope so

News at ST
News at Gamecloud
Last edited by ttm on Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Re: Strategy First to sell past and future games over Steam

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:47 pm

ttm wrote:It seems the bastards over at Strategy First are going to distribute some of their past and future games over Steam. I'm sure most of you remember **Introversion** reporting that they went bankrupt after screwing Introversion (and other companies) out of thousands of Dollars in royalties from the games they published.

Does this mean that the bastards will actually pay the money they owe now? I bloody well hope so

News at ST
News at Gamecloud
Recommend edit of above post. It was Strategy First that went bankrupt and screwed Introversion. Introversion didn't screw themselves.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
ttm
level2
level2

Postby ttm » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:59 pm

Meh, bad wording. Any one who isn't an idiot knows that that I was talking about Strategy First. But fine
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:30 pm

ttm wrote:Meh, bad wording. Any one who isn't an idiot knows that that I was talking about Strategy First. But fine

Yes, but on my last test, I barely scored above idiot. I would hate to think what that means for the rest of you :P

xander
Bomber777
level2
level2

Postby Bomber777 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:10 am

I'm just wondering if they have the rights/guts to distribute uplink over Steam.
I should put a signature here soon....
Steeds
level2
level2

Postby Steeds » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:52 pm

i reported this in the uplink forum the day after thinking i was first (D'OH!!!).

LINK

Return to “General”