NaNoWriMo

Anything and everything

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris

OrR
level1
level1

NaNoWriMo

Postby OrR » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:23 pm

Chris, it's your fault I started this crazy thing! I just started writing my NaNoWriMo novel. 1000 words now but I have to do at least 100 more today. I'd rather write another 4000 but I don't know if I can...

Anyone else trying to write 50.000 words in 30 days? What's your status?

http://www.nanowrimo.org/
RowanZ31
level1
level1

Postby RowanZ31 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:36 am

I thought i'd do it when i read about Chris doing that and heard about it. Then i thought no, because i didn't have the time, then i thought hey i'll do it anyway, and if i don't make it i don't make it. Hmm.

How far are you along? :)
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat.
xMs
level3
level3

Re: NaNoWriMo

Postby xMs » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:09 pm

OrR wrote:
Anyone else trying to write 50.000 words in 30 days? What's your status?

My college course gives me 27 assignments in a year.
Each of those has to be a minimum of 3000 words....

So do you think I want to write some more? :P
RowanZ31
level1
level1

Postby RowanZ31 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:02 pm

Hmm, let's see... that's about 6750 words a month that you do on average.

I don't know if i can be bothered, i haven't written in years and i always change things, i hate writing (what i know to be) dribble. Hmm. I might write a could of thousand works and select and copy it and hold CTRL+V for awhile. nah no point.

*yawns*

What is really weird, is that i bought Darwinia this morning and set it downloading before i went to work. It was downloaded when i got home, but i have installed it and not launched it yet. I'm teasing myself i guess. Don't want all 10 levels to be completed before breakfast. Nah, i think i'll go play it now. Can't wait any damn longer!
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:05 pm

You won't surface again for hours :) When I bought it, I ran home with the box, installed it, found it didn't work, promptly installed it on my roommate's computer and monopolised it for hours - his law essay didn't get a look in ;)

Return to “General”