Any news on when the game will go on sale on your website

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

abarlow17
level0

Any news on when the game will go on sale on your website

Postby abarlow17 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:19 am

Please can you get me some news on any estimated date when the game (Darwina) will be available on your website. My spare cash is drying up fast and I have been waiting and waiting. Please let me know anything you can come up with. Many thanks and hoping I can buy it from you soon (I definately would prefer to allow you to collect all the profits hence the reason for waiting). I appreciate your help.

Austin
Iris
level5
level5

Re: Any news on when the game will go on sale on your websit

Postby Iris » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:53 am

abarlow17 wrote:Please can you get me some news on any estimated date when the game (Darwina) will be available on your website. My spare cash is drying up fast and I have been waiting and waiting. Please let me know anything you can come up with. Many thanks and hoping I can buy it from you soon (I definately would prefer to allow you to collect all the profits hence the reason for waiting). I appreciate your help.

Austin

It is already available in their website, you can look here: http://darwinia.co.uk/store/index.html. Hurry, before you run out of game cash!

If you mean a download version then you will just have to wait a little longer. =)

Iris
Bomber777
level2
level2

Postby Bomber777 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:53 am

Maybe he meant the online store planned? Or the entire Strategy First debacle, which is still only an Uplink problem.

Either way, as Iris said, it is available on the site or, if you prefer, in some stores.
abarlow17
level0

Postby abarlow17 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:16 am

I was refering to being able to download it directly from the website as I live in the USA and I would rather not a. line someone elses pockets and b. not pay shipping. Please let me know if anyone has heard anything. I keep hearing a little bit longer etc.... but it never seems to come. I just want to know how far off it is as if its going to be a while I will consider buying the boxed version. Please just let me know. I am getting desperate. Thanks :-)

Austin
LLamaBoy
level5
level5

Postby LLamaBoy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:32 am

Shipping is just an extra $3 and if you order it online with the current system, all the proceeds go directly to Introversion.
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Chris » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:38 am

We are working hard to complete the new online store, but it's a project that has been beset by problems from the start. We currently estimate a launch of the store during late July, but we've missed every one of our deadlines so far and there's no real reason to believe this one will be different.

The store is taking much longer than we anticipated, and we're sorry about that. In the mean time I recommend you buy direct from our site. Shipping to the USA takes under a week and costs very little extra.
Iris
level5
level5

Postby Iris » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:54 am

True. The more you wait the more you lose on all that gaming time (and money) you have. Imagine, you could probably be doing the Next Best and Biggest Darwinia Mod there is! (The_Goldfish beware! =)
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:03 pm

pffft, bring it on...
-- The GoldFish - member of former GIT and commander in chief of GALLAHAD. You could have done something, but it's been fixed. The end. Also, play bestgameever!
abarlow17
level0

Postby abarlow17 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:36 am

Thanks for the reply Chris. I appreciate the update. I will leave you alone now. I might just have to order the boxed set :-)

Austin
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:42 am

Heh... I still need to order a boxed set just for the box. Not that I will ever be able to use it on my Mac, but I like the box :)

xander

Return to “General”