Darwinia in reality

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:52 am

No, he's right. There's just some global conspiracy to keep this terrible game with convoluted, unexplainable rules alive for thousands of years.

Or not.
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:27 am

xander wrote:
martin wrote:I gave up on go because... it was boring, after playing 500 games of GO and writing down every move to analyse later I reallied that go just isn't that great a game!

Now I know you don't know what you are talking about. Go is an excellent game.

xander

It is a good game, one of the best strategy board games about possibly, however it's not so interestng that I wanted to wade through the good inch of paper I had and program a bad AI :P
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 pm

martin wrote:It is a good game, one of the best strategy board games about possibly, however it's not so interestng that I wanted to wade through the good inch of paper I had and program a bad AI :P

Either that, or you just don't want to admit that you were stumped by a problem that has also stumped some of the best AI researchers in the world... :roll:

xander
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:09 pm

xander wrote:
martin wrote:It is a good game, one of the best strategy board games about possibly, however it's not so interestng that I wanted to wade through the good inch of paper I had and program a bad AI :P

Either that, or you just don't want to admit that you were stumped by a problem that has also stumped some of the best AI researchers in the world... :roll:

xander

Well yes, I was obviously stumped - I kind of assumed that was implicit in getting bored with trying and failing to solve a problem :P
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:10 pm

Testrie wrote:
martin wrote:with my experience with DirectX

so are you still planning on using DirextX 9 when 10 is out?

eyra

No, I'm learning C# right now so that I can do XNA instead.

Return to “General”