Phone unlocking

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

Stealthblade
level1
level1

Phone unlocking

Postby Stealthblade » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:35 pm

I unlock all Nokia UK phones. Send me your IMEI code and i will send you the master unlock code. Please note This service is charged at £3.00 payable thru paypal @ mail@stealthblade.co.uk

Please email me before making a payment with the following details. Your current locked to network and your IMEI code and i will reply with i got your codes and send you a step by step manual on how to unlock your phone along with your master unlock code.

Hope you guys enjoy this since no data cables needed
Float like a butterfly,
Sting like a bee,
Can't Stop,
What you can't see
http://www.stealthblade.co.uk/
Stealthblade
level1
level1

Postby Stealthblade » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:11 pm

Step by Step:-

1. Remove your sim card from your phone and switch it on.

2. Type in the code emailed to you in the format of : #pw+145234270304737+7#

3. Your phone should display the message: "Phone restriction off" or something similar.

Information i will need is your IMEI code which can be found by typing into your phone *#06#, Your phone model and your current network. For the moment i only support Nokia handsets.

Note:-
Please note if the code i give you doesn't work i can give you two other variations but if those do not work do not repeatedly try them. Proof will be required for a refund e.g. A photograph of the failed message.

Thank you.
Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee,

Can't Stop,

What you can't see

http://www.stealthblade.co.uk/
Dakkon
level2
level2

Postby Dakkon » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:15 pm

Don't double post, please.
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:13 pm

Also, don't advertise here, especially for potentially illegal activites.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:17 pm

I am happy to see people who still have enough of that gray thing in their heads as to see the absurd in some things, fight them, and win.

And where are 'ye now, 'ol Stews and eldjablo? (actually, sorry for writing your name the wrong way, but it sounds simply *very* funny in polish.. djablo.. :D)
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:33 pm

Well, I'm right here and I still think things like this are stupid. I can't help it if people are braindead/selfish enough not to see how this isn't a good thing for society and consequently not a good thing for themself.

I should also point out that this post could open up IV to possible legal liabilities since their site is now being used to plan and execute illegal activities.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:41 pm

Braindead? Quite the opposite. If every piece of software was free, then we would have a beautyfull world. Just like books in the library are free to read, and copy if you wish (forget the copyright laws, ok?), software is even more un-real, and the idea is even better, since you can download a copy of windoze and own it, unlike a book, which matter of fact is a block of celulose pages.

Look at Linux - it is possible to create very good and at the same time free software, with or without even a skeleton of a formal company. Neat, eh?

btw, off-topic, I've read m$ licensed the !=, ifnot and all other forms of if ... is not equal to ... shorthand operator... http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/04/11/19/1426256.shtml?tid=155&tid=109
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:05 pm

chemman wrote:... Just like books in the library are free to read, and copy if you wish (forget the copyright laws, ok?)...

Um, yeah, forgetting copyright laws, you can copy software too... Idiot. Thats the whole point of copyright. And yes, it applies to books to... Thats another idiotic thing to come from chemman... Yay...

And spell my name right. And in answer to your question about where I am, go look at the new usergroup that was added yday.
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
film11
level3
level3

Postby film11 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:14 pm

This thread is completely off topic from Darwinia and most probably illegal. Delete it now! >_<
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:22 pm

1) Open source software is never very revolutionary, it is generally just copies of other commercial work. Progress is made through risk, and through out history we have seen people will generally only take those risks when the personal reward is sufficient. This is called capitalism, which has proven to be a quite successful idea, as it has seen exponential leaps in productivity and discovery. What you are advocating is called communism, which has a proven record of gross failure. Any student of history can easily see this and those that don't (well that is where "braindead" comes from).

2) Few linux distros are totally opensource/free. Most of the decent ones are infact commercial releases, that rely on people paying for them for their development to continue. Even given that fact most are no where near as sophisticated or well engineered as Windows or MacOS's (which given the state of Windows is a pretty sad statement).

3) If all books were free, who would write them? Very few people are willing to go through the process of writing books just for the enjoyment, and no publisher would print them even if such writers were found. Thus free books would mean the virtual ellimination of book production. The same is true of software (or pretty much any other intellectual property).

4) Libraries work because they provide sufficient restraints on book lending as to not cut into the overall market for books. Many libraries don't keep many copies of popular fiction books so waitlists are common and many people would rather pay for the book than wait to read it. Also many people enjoy being able to read books on their time, not on some schedule imposed by the library. Then there is the inconvinience of having to go down to the library. As for copying, it is generally more expensive to copy a book than to just buy it in the first place, plus the copy is generally pretty messy (big pages, etc).

5) While some day technology may allow us to produce such wealth that a communist system might work (as everyone one would be have nearly unlimited wealth anyway), that is not possible now.
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:05 pm

Unlimited wealth *nods*

*giggles*

Can you imagine America's state under a *true* communism? Heh, you think obiesity is an issue now, ho boy!

Anyway, Stews has a great point here. The general idea for "free" things that are really actually free (by this I mean open-source), I feel, is to give yourself a different kind of wealth.

Knowledge.

I have never taken an open source project that I haven't learned something from. Things like the Uplink DevCD are no exception. While not being "open soruce," it has nevertheless taught me countless things that I am now able to go in my older programs that I was unable to do before.

That aside, you using this (or really any other) knowledge in matters like this thread is worse than illegal. It's immoral. It's dishonest. It's just wrong.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:53 pm

in anwser:
1) It's good. It doesn't have to be revolutionary. It has to be fast, efficient, but not revolutionary. Just because commercial software uses a certain way to solve a problem, doesn't mean that OS software should invent a program with the same function that runs only on hovering AI-equipped monitors with the screen constantly spinning with the axis based on the alpha-centauri constelation, while requiering the user to sing "Mary had a little lamb" as the power-source. It may work the same way, if it's the right way. However, it's free - many commercial clones are worse than OS software. And that, Stews, doesn't in the least bit mean that OS software is bad. It's good.

About communism - communism itself is not a bad idea. Only a fool would say so. Just like every system, communism can be explited by a group of power-hungry people as another way to control a country. This happened with communism in Poland, Russia.

One more thing - do you really assume everyone here is a history student? If so, then your idea is flawed. Just because every win32 programmer understands what is MFC, doesn't mean that a computer user will - and the computer user can be a brilliant physicist or philosopher with an IQ two times as your. Is such a person brain-dead as well?
And yes, I can say MFC programming is easy and common knowledge as well.

2) Some distro's yes, some no. I would hesitate saying most, I'd say some. Although almost every would like to have a donation, however it is not necesary. If you are particularly selfish or short-sighted, then you don't have to pay. Although donating money to mandrake would be a much better idea than giving it to m$.

3) Search for Programming in Lua, on the lua website - just an example I had open while reading the documentation. It's totally free, everyone can print it as many times as you like, read whenever you want. Free, Stews, free.

4) I don't enjoy paying for books and although there aren't any computer science books in libraries where I live, there are quite a few, perhaps a little old, chemistry books which I enjoy reading. I don't like buying.

5) No, it would not work. Humans, the human, single unit, allways wants more, more and more. Every goal accoplished will create ten other. Wealth as such cannot satisfy a human, as in time he will want more. A home, a mansion, a town, a city, a country, a continent, a planet. If all the planet's wealth would be distributed equally, we would have all we need, and more.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:18 pm

elDiablo wrote:
chemman wrote:... Just like books in the library are free to read, and copy if you wish (forget the copyright laws, ok?)...

Um, yeah, forgetting copyright laws, you can copy software too... Idiot. Thats the whole point of copyright. And yes, it applies to books to... Thats another idiotic thing to come from chemman... Yay...

And spell my name right. And in answer to your question about where I am, go look at the new usergroup that was added yday.

As you wish dyablo, err... deeabluh.

As much as you don't like it, you're stupid. Quite annoying, huh?

And here I am downloading doom III with you looking at me like a poor child looking at a candy store from the street. Silly ElDiablo.
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:20 pm

chemman wrote:1) It's good. It doesn't have to be revolutionary. It has to be fast, efficient, but not revolutionary. Just because commercial software uses a certain way to solve a problem, doesn't mean that OS software should invent a program with the same function that runs only on hovering AI-equipped monitors with the screen constantly spinning with the axis based on the alpha-centauri constelation, while requiering the user to sing "Mary had a little lamb" as the power-source. It may work the same way, if it's the right way. However, it's free - many commercial clones are worse than OS software. And that, Stews, doesn't in the least bit mean that OS software is bad. It's good.

What? The problem is that if there were no commerical software what would open source copy? I'm not talking about re-inventing the wheel, I'm talking about inventing it for the first time. You seem to either have totally missed the point or are simply avoiding it. At this point neither would surprise me.

About communism - communism itself is not a bad idea. Only a fool would say so. Just like every system, communism can be explited by a group of power-hungry people as another way to control a country. This happened with communism in Poland, Russia.

Communism isn't bad, just inpractical as it runs counter to human nature. Like I said if we could all be infinitely wealthy communism might work, but until then it is doomed to failure. Capitalism on the otherhand is currently a big success so I tend to think we should stick to that for the time being.

One more thing - do you really assume everyone here is a history student? If so, then your idea is flawed.

No, but I do expect everyone to have some sense of history and to be able to make reasoned connections between history and future choices.

Just because every win32 programmer understands what is MFC, doesn't mean that a computer user will - and the computer user can be a brilliant physicist or philosopher with an IQ two times as your. Is such a person brain-dead as well?

No, such a person is simply ignorant, as we all are. I am not asking anyone to explain history to me, I am simply saying anyone who knows history and doesn't see communisms fatal flaws has some serious intellectual issues, as the evidence is fairly overwhelming.

And yes, I can say MFC programming is easy and common knowledge as well.

You can say that, but it would be inaccurate. I never said anything was common knowledge, so I fail to see what the point of this silliness is.

3) Search for Programming in Lua, on the lua website - just an example I had open while reading the documentation. It's totally free, everyone can print it as many times as you like, read whenever you want. Free, Stews, free.

Your point. . . Yes there are free thing available, good for you for finding one. There is however a major difference between a few free things and saying everything should be free. And then there is the silliness that you keep pushing that it is somehow right to steal whatever you want, which is a level of foolishness all its own.

4) I don't enjoy paying for books and although there aren't any computer science books in libraries where I live, there are quite a few, perhaps a little old, chemistry books which I enjoy reading. I don't like buying.

. . .

5) No, it would not work. Humans, the human, single unit, allways wants more, more and more. Every goal accoplished will create ten other. Wealth as such cannot satisfy a human, as in time he will want more. A home, a mansion, a town, a city, a country, a continent, a planet. If all the planet's wealth would be distributed equally, we would have all we need, and more.

Hence I said "nearly unlimited". . . It is forseeable that one day AI or something else will be able to give us all whatever we want. However I find it interesting that you say this will not work, yet say that communism will. You blatantly contradict yourself here. You are now just letting you need to contradict me override whatever intellectually integrity you ever had. It is rather sad to see you keep going lower and lower, although a bit humourous at the same time.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:42 pm

Hence I said "nearly unlimited". . . It is forseeable that one day AI or something else will be able to give us all whatever we want. However I find it interesting that you say this will not work, yet say that communism will. You blatantly contradict yourself here. You are now just letting you need to contradict me override whatever intellectually integrity you ever had. It is rather sad to see you keep going lower and lower, although a bit humourous at the same time.

I am objective. What I have said is a fact, since I want to be objective. It does not contradict what I have said, however. Free software and knowledge is different from free material wealth - I hope that you actually do see the difference here. Just like with food, you can eat just so much food at a time - and you usually don't just bring all the food you can to your house, unless you're a sentient hamster. Knowledge is the same - you can read just so much at a given time. Although you can, of course, buy books and not read them, those books are more of a decoration then. I hope you now see that I did not contradict myself, as my original point was not about communism being good. You just took the discussion on that path.

Your point. . . Yes there are free thing available, good for you for finding one. There is however a major difference between a few free things and saying everything should be free. And then there is the silliness that you keep pushing that it is somehow right to steal whatever you want, which is a level of foolishness all its own.

I suppose you know that what you're saying is untrue, and you're olny trying to prove your point. If not then you really have serious problems. There are a lot ot free things, thousands of .org domains, free tutorials, documents, API's... a whole lot. OpenGL being just as good as DX, Irrlicht having an edge over some commercial engines... Stews, either stop acting or open your eyes!

No such a person is simply ignorant, as we all are. I am not asking anyone to explain history to me, I am simply saying anyone who knows history and doesn't see communisms fatal flaws has some serious intellectual issues, as the evidence is fairly overwhelming.

Somehow communism was a very big threat to capitalism. If for not some people, we would have NO capitalism now. Mostly communism. And really, do you expect the country to be the greatest opponent of communism to teach people that communism is good? There are a lot of truths. Saying that communism is pure, black shining evil is stupid. In Poland back then (communism) no one had labor problems, food problems. Now, nearly 40% people are unnemployed (hidden unemployment included that is). I hope you realise that is a damn lot, 10% people have problems with basic things like food and housing. Back then, again, there were no such problems.

who knows history and doesn't see communisms fatal flaws has some
Communism isn't bad

Huh?

Like "My new car is very, very good! Although it has no engine, broken glass everywhere, fried electronics and burned-down interior, it's a very nice car!"

What? The problem is that if there were no commerical software what would open source copy? I'm not talking about re-inventing the wheel, I'm talking about inventing it for the first time. You seem to either have totally missed the point or are simply avoiding it. At this point neither would surprise me.

So, do you suggest that only commercial software create innovative ideas then? And OS only copies those ideas? Ahhh, ok then.... That argument convinces me that this discussion is matter of fact pointless (or it will lead to the conslusion that pigs fly)

edit:

A unit allways wants more, I did not contradict myself, Stews, you simply don't read what I write. I said that distributing equally would give us all we *need*, not *want*. <dot>

Return to “General”