Inspiration for Introversion! Ra!

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:09 am

After eating Mac Burgers for a year, you are far from being healthy. With 250 kg of living fat on you, healthy won't ever be close again.
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Flamekebab
level5
level5

Postby Flamekebab » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:26 am

Killing your customers makes lots of sense..

Makes you wonder how cigarette companies see their futures..
Starfyre
level5
level5

Postby Starfyre » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:04 am

Let's face it, if sticking Q-Tips in your ear was nearly as addictive and pseydo-"cool" or "elegant" as smoking, there'd be a lobby for that too.

The Tobacco industry rides on misguidance. And heck, there's enough of that to go around, for sure.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:38 am

Killing costomers is just a bad form of overexploiting them. It is a fact, that MCDonnalds is aware of all those people they've killed (via heart attacks for example, caused by fat), but they don't want to stop that. After all, not all customers die, and until they do, they bring in a lot of money.
Lord_Doskias
level4
level4

Postby Lord_Doskias » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:03 am

can you picture that? addicted to sticking q-tips in your ears? but mcdonalds customers are almost addicted to the food. theyre fat and they wont eat much else, not to mention that for them the food is pretty good. i dont like it, but im sure they do, otherwise they wouldnt be fat and eating at mcdonalds
Iwudacus
level2
level2

hmmmm

Postby Iwudacus » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:23 am

Regarding the whole "killing your customer" thing: I'll be my cynical self and say that, esentially, even healthcare customers are actually dying. Things like cigarette companies just help their customers along. I guess if their clients die off quicker, they can increase the prices, 'cause we're all used to inflation and the younger we are, the more we're used to higher prices, 'cause we've been living with it all our lives.

SO, cigaterre companies like killing off old customers so they can raise prices without too many complaints.

Don't take any of this as the solid truth, however, as it was one of those lateral trains of thought that go in the opposite direction that normal, and this always lead to conspiracy.

Ra for conspiracies.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:18 am

Conspiracy?
What you said is true, and all companies know that. Hell, most people know that, but don't want to accept it as the truth.
Iwudacus
level2
level2

Postby Iwudacus » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:26 pm

Well...

There seems to be some sort of conspiracy (or un-conspiracy) going on right here. I mean, this topic started as a place to post inspirational messages fir Introversion, and it led all the way to where we are now, which is baring conspiracies and opeing people's eyes to the truth.

Hmmmm... Maybe that's Introversion's conspiracy. They cleverly plan their every action to increase the probability of events leading to exposing conspiracies. Kinda like driving slowly, because you know there's an oncoming car and the roadhog behind you will overtake any time soon... only in a good way. :wink:

Yay Introversion! We love you! You lead us to discover the truth for ourselves!

Ra for the truth!
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:00 pm

I won't cheer for Darwinia, unless I'm able to see it. They could do those screens using paint as well. And this, THIS forum, is just an experiment, meant to see what would people do waiting for the beta for a prolonged period of time. Do you want to believe the truth, or do you wish everything to remain the same? You have 2 pills...
airhead72
level0

Postby airhead72 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:14 am

i choose the blue pill 8)
Flamekebab
level5
level5

Postby Flamekebab » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:24 am

Personally I favour the green pill..

Anyway, how often do IV community-based discussions stay on topic?
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:04 am

The oposite to how long are they off-topic. And the anwser is until the beta comes out.
Mad_Big_Sausage
level2
level2

Postby Mad_Big_Sausage » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:30 pm

chemman wrote:The oposite to how long are they off-topic. And the anwser is until the beta comes out.

There is nothing solid we can all talk and discuss untill beta arrives. All the released info has been discussed so we waffle and rant!

It's the forum equivalent of twiddling your thumbs!
If you see Kaye, why owe you?
Lord_Doskias
level4
level4

Postby Lord_Doskias » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:09 am

we can talk about the pictures! especially with the posters now. we can all say. oooooooohhhhh!! look at that pretty fractal tree. i bet there'll be more.
chemman
level4
level4

Postby chemman » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:36 am

It is a fact. And here we are, spamming off topic and waiting for the beta to come out. And actually, this is the tenth post about the same thing. So, I wait.

Return to “General”