What are Laser Troopers?

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

Urammar
level0

What are Laser Troopers?

Postby Urammar » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:13 am

While messing around, it seems theres Laser Troopers referenced in the source code in a bunch of places, they even have sprites and stats.

What are they? Or I guess they didn't make it into the final game, so what were they? Their sprite is that of the Darwinians, but actually centered. The Darwinians are slightly offset. So like, who what when?

I still love this game, and it really didn't get the traffic it deserved, still don't know why.

Thanks guys
SomeHacker
level1
level1

Re: What are Laser Troopers?

Postby SomeHacker » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:53 pm

I think only the people who participated in some phase of the testing of the game know, and they are unlikely to still be around.

It seems people don't care about this board anymore. Moderators don't delete spam (or they have insufficient privileges to fix it and they eventually got tired), and aside it, I only see like one meaningful post per a few months.

You could try asking on Steam discussions, but only if the platform allows you to. I hate Valve and I won't give them a cent. I have no faith in Introversion Software anymore either.
Urammar
level0

Re: What are Laser Troopers?

Postby Urammar » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:35 am

Hey I hope you are keeping safe with everything going on. Hope you guys kick their ass.

You have the developer badge, you weren't involved back then?

Return to “General”