Purchased Multiwinia, Auth Key Invalid

Get community help for technical problems

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

CactusLeaf
level0

Purchased Multiwinia, Auth Key Invalid

Postby CactusLeaf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 am

I just purchased Multiwinia today, but the Auth Key I received doesn't work!

I bought the game through PlayGreenhouse and received the key on their website, as well as through e-mail.

I tried copy and pasting the key from both the website and the e-mail and it still comes up invalid. Even typing it in by hand doesn't work.

Please help me :(

picture of key being rejected
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 am

Have you tried contacting PlayGreenhouse's support services? There could be a problem with that particular key.

If that doesn't work I would say to try sending a pm to NeoThermic, but I don't think he's been online lately...
CactusLeaf
level0

Postby CactusLeaf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 am

For some reason there's no forum section for Multiwinia there, but I sent an e-mail to their Support with the purchase information. I also used the Contact form on Multiwinia's site, and of course, posted here.

I just want to jump in and play! :?
CactusLeaf
level0

Postby CactusLeaf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:23 am

Introversion replied to the web form mail I sent. They gave me a replacement key -- no questions asked!

Unfortunately, the key doesn't work!

The Auth Key required by the game is 25 characters long in 5 sets of 5 characters each. The one they sent is completely different and doesn't fit. Just to be sure, I tried pasting it and typing it in, but still... INVALID.

Still waiting to play the game I bought :/

EDIT: A second reply says that the difference in Auth Key formats means only PlayGreenhouse can help. Hopefully I'll get a reply from them sometime...

Anyway, I guess there's nothing more that can be done here.
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

CactusLeaf wrote:Introversion replied to the web form mail I sent. They gave me a replacement key -- no questions asked!

Unfortunately, the key doesn't work!

The Auth Key required by the game is 25 characters long in 5 sets of 5 characters each. The one they sent is completely different and doesn't fit. Just to be sure, I tried pasting it and typing it in, but still... INVALID.

Still waiting to play the game I bought :/

EDIT: A second reply says that the difference in Auth Key formats means only PlayGreenhouse can help. Hopefully I'll get a reply from them sometime...

Anyway, I guess there's nothing more that can be done here.

Download the demo from Introversion's website. Then, take the key they gave you and shove it in. Should quench your thirst while you wait. ;)
CactusLeaf
level0

Postby CactusLeaf » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 am

Nice idea! I did just that, and now I have a fully authorized copy of the game. Thanks! :D

And thanks to Introversion for getting a key out to me so quick. Still no word from PlayGreenhouse though ... :/

Return to “Windows Troubleshooting”