scroll bar for maps

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

jakeco18
level0

scroll bar for maps

Postby jakeco18 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 am

i believe because of all the maps that are being made they should start to make a scroll bar that lets you scroll down your maps, because i have got about 20 king of the hills maps and i can not get to the ones at the end :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bloody Shame
level1
level1

Postby Bloody Shame » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes I think that should be fixed. :D
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Bloody Shame wrote:Yes I think that should be fixed. :D

First, please do not bump topics that have been inactive for a month or two just to say "Me too!" If you have something constructive to contribute, please do. But bumping an old topic just to agree with the original poster (who may very well be gone forever) is bad form.

Second, the current version of the game does not need scroll bars. There are a set number of maps provided by IV, and they fit in the UI as it is now. Given that modding the game to include new maps is completely unsupported, scroll bars are not useful. Now, IV have stated that they are working on a map editor. I would imagine that when the editor is released, there will be a mechanism for selecting from a larger list of maps. In short, this is currently a non-issue, and will assuredly be altered when and if a map editor is released.

xander

Return to “The Future”