Is there a future at all?

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Mastix wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
Mastix wrote:Excuse me for wanting a support for a game that I bought, and has released not long ago,

Am I the only person who, when buying a working game (any game), sees any future support as a bonus as opposed to a right?

Nah... there are enough people that don't care about the money they throw.
I am not one of those.
THIS IS WHAT YOU BOUGHT. If you bought it and you don't like it, that's YOUR problem.
If you want more stuff, then don't buy it until those stuff are released and just SHUT UP!!!
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Mastix wrote:Nah... there are enough people that don't care about the money they throw.
I am not one of those.

Yes! How silly of us to pay money for a game we like as opposed to pay money for the promise that a game we don't like becomes one.

EDIT: Awww... Ninja'ed
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Xocrates wrote:
Mastix wrote:Nah... there are enough people that don't care about the money they throw.
I am not one of those.

Yes! How silly of us to pay money for a game we like as opposed to pay money for the promise that a game we don't like becomes one.

EDIT: Awww... Ninja'ed
Payback :twisted:
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Just to get racist, I could smell he was Israeli, who else would care about his money and about the best affordable bargain, he probs downloaded it for free, good thing I like Israeli's tho.
Anyway, he's still right, IV delivered a broken game and made alot of promises it didn't kept, so hey ofcourse you should be angry you fuckin IV puppys
Mastix
level1
level1
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Postby Mastix » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

I can see the nature of the IV Fanboys "ninjad", you are just two little kids.
And writing "SHUT UP" to someone that have a different opinion than you, just shows your true face.
Edit: Hey, I did pay for Darwinia, Multiwinia & Defcon, you can see them on my Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mastik-Erez
Last edited by Mastix on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Mastix wrote:I can see the nature of the IV Fanboys "ninjad", you are just two little kids.

A kid with a master degree and a job thankyouverymuch.
Mastix
level1
level1
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Postby Mastix » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Xocrates wrote:
Mastix wrote:I can see the nature of the IV Fanboys "ninjad", you are just two little kids.

A kid with a master degree and a job thankyouverymuch.

The fact you got a degree and a job doesn't say nothing about your personality, I know alot of people that might be older in their age, but childish in their behaviour.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Jordy... wrote:Just to get racist, I could smell he was Israeli, who else would care about his money and about the best affordable bargain, he probs downloaded it for free, good thing I like Israeli's tho.
Anyway, he's still right, IV delivered a broken game and made alot of promises it didn't kept, so hey ofcourse you should be angry you fuckin IV puppys
IV did not break those promises, it simply pushed them back so IT DOESN'T GO BANKRUPT.

You have no proof that those promises aren't going to be kept.


And as for that powerup suggestion thread, it's just for fun!!

This is just for fun at the minute - we aren't actively looking for new things to add into crates.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 pm

ow look, it's a big kiD :) Come to daddy and you get a spanking
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Jordy... wrote:ow look, it's a big kiD :) Come to daddy and you get a spanking
And he's calling US childish... :lol:
Mastix
level1
level1
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Postby Mastix » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

NeatNit wrote:
Jordy... wrote:ow look, it's a big kiD :) Come to daddy and you get a spanking
And he's calling US childish... :lol:

He didn't call you childish, I did.
You are the one that tries to shut us up because we have a different opinion.
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Mastix wrote:The fact you got a degree and a job doesn't say nothing about your personality, I know alot of people that might be older in their age, but childish in their behaviour.

Hence:
Xocrates wrote:A kid with a master degree and a job thankyouverymuch.


You do realize that by this point you've gone so far past the point of annoying that you're just funny now, right?
Mastix
level1
level1
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

Postby Mastix » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Xocrates wrote:
Mastix wrote:The fact you got a degree and a job doesn't say nothing about your personality, I know alot of people that might be older in their age, but childish in their behaviour.

Hence:
Xocrates wrote:A kid with a master degree and a job thankyouverymuch.


You do realize that by this point you've gone so far past the point of annoying that you're just funny now, right?

I actualy annoyed you? Wow you get annoyed because of some little interenet arguement... I think you need some proffesional help mate...
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Mastix wrote:I actualy annoyed you? Wow you get annoyed because of some little interenet arguement... I think you need some proffesional help mate...

You sir, I must applaud.
User avatar
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5
Posts: 4796
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Cologne
Contact:

Postby bert_the_turtle » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Of course, by now you must have realized you're all just feeding 1 1/2 trolls, so there's no reason for me to point that out, right?

Return to “The Future”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest