73%
No
27%

Total votes: 11
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:15 am

You know, I find it funny. I tried to give you a bit of advice. You know, to help you fit in around here, and to perhaps make it so that people don't think that you are a douche, or an idiot, or something. It was meant as friendly advice; it was not mean spirited, it was not angry. Just a helpful bit of instruction. If you had ignored it, or simply changed your font, no one else would have said anything. Instead, you decided to make a big deal of going my going off-topic, and have hopelessly derailed this thread.

By the way, the person that asked you why you feel you have any say in who has to post on-topic? that was a forum admin. Another bit of helpful advice: do not meddle in the affairs of forum admins, for they are quick to anger, and you are tasty with ketchup.

xander
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 am

Unit13 wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:
Unit13 wrote:
xander wrote:Why are you posting in black? Honestly, it is easier to read the default color scheme, and people who browse the forums using the Uplink theme are going to have difficulty with all that black text.

xander

Fine I'll edit it. And please stay on topic.

Who are you to say who has to post on-topic? Hmm?

NeoThermic

The guy who posted this Topic. And don't act so tough, it was a common curtis.

Hello, I'm the forum admin, pleased to meet you. I'd suggest next time to have common courtesy to other forumites, less your stay be a dire one.

Tata for now!

NeoThermic
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:09 am

I feel for you unit13, but.. Welcome! Join the club :). Don't bother these lame asses, also don't bother changing colours, xan is probably the only one browising with this old up-link theme.

Now here is some real advice.. Try to piss them off, because if you don't you still piss them off even when you don't mean too, like you see for yourself, so maybe it works the other way around as well 8) .
Unit13
level1
level1

Postby Unit13 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 am

I feel for you unit13, but.. Welcome! Join the club :). Don't bother these lame asses, also don't bother changing colours, xan is probably the only one browising with this old up-link theme.

A.)Dont feel me. Its creepy
B.) I don't want to join your club
C.)I changed my "colours" to yellow instead of black i thought to combine both ideas.
D.) Well atleast hes origanal

Now here is some real advice.. Try to piss them off, because if you don't you still piss them off even when you don't mean too, like you see for yourself, so maybe it works the other way around as well 8) .

Im not looking to pick a fight just sending my idea out here. Even though I love ketchup I don't want the stains.
Last edited by Unit13 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unit13
level1
level1

Postby Unit13 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:44 am

In brighter News, I figured why the rocket crashed. I was playing Rocket, I managed to get some furturwinians over my base collecting my men. Anyway I launched my rocket about the same time. The rocket bumped into the Furturwinians ship and will most likly cause the crash. True Story.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:41 pm

pix or it didnt hapen
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:19 pm

A) I am all over you, ssslab!
B) I was wrong you can't join a club that exists with only one man, myself, that ain't a club. So join me!
C) It's still lame to use colors...
D) A morron in a banana suite in a mall is original too.. (just guessing your job application here , xan)
Unit13
level1
level1

Postby Unit13 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Cooper42 wrote:pix or it didnt hapen

How would i take a pix when it happened randomly? I dont know how. Also I will Try to do it again. If you tell me how.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Unit13 wrote:
Cooper42 wrote:pix or it didnt hapen

How would i take a pix when it happened randomly? I dont know how. Also I will Try to do it again. If you tell me how.
Easy! Get a beta tester that is willing to help you (your options are mainly: me) and make a small Rocket map which only allows futurewinians using the beta map editor, then just play and hope for the best!
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Cyan. wrote:D) A morron in a banana suite in a mall is original too.. (just guessing your job application here , xan)

I don't think xander is a bell pepper, nor is he Argentinian last time I checked. Also, what the hell is a banana suite? Or is this a case of you lacking a dictionary again?
Killjoy
level1
level1

Postby Killjoy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Whats with this crazy thread?

Guys if you see a post or comment you don't like just ignore it,

I like the idea btw, Rocket Rescue, as domination of the new world, fits into Darwinia well.

Just my 2d.
Bloody Shame
level1
level1

Postby Bloody Shame » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:12 am

I would like to get off topic by complaining about people who complain about other people who get off topic. Something should be done about it!
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:45 am

Bloody Shame wrote:I would like to get off topic by complaining about people who complain about other people who get off topic. Something should be done about it!

Stop bumping old topics.

xander

Return to “The Future”